Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

Resolved! Mysterious calls

I recently had a number appear on my bill which I didn't recognise but had been called numerous times, mostly within seconds of each other. It is also an O2 mobile number and when I did intentionally ring it to see who it belonged to, it went to voic...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 won't refund me for their mistakes

I got an iPhone 2 months ago for £27 a month. The only reason I went with O2 is because I was still paying off another contract on another phone and because of where I work I had a code that would credit my account something like £160 so I wouldn't h...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Call from Turkey to UK

I've noticed O2 have increased their prices by nearly 100% per minute rate if making or receiving calls whilst in Turkey. They use to offer an International Travellers Service which I had on my account free of charge. Now it's disappeared and apparen...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone Sales Stats

Bit of a strange question, do O2 ever publish how many of each phone they have sold over a certain period or are known to be active on their network? Is there any way of finding out this information? I was just having a wee think and I reckon that so...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No service.

I can't find a recent one of these topics so wondering if this may help..Iv had no service on my phone since 1am. Iv turned phone on and off. And checked the website. Said no problems in my area!!Can anyone tell me what could be wrong.. Obv can't rin...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Stopping O2 Wifi auto connect

It's incredibly annoying that it auto connects to a O2 hotspot when you're in range. All your data stops because you're not properly signed in until you open your browser. This is fine if you're in a cafe etc and actually want to use the hotspot but ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

chat advisors ...frustrating

please read the following and comment..am I the only person who believes that these chat advisors are poorly trained in all aspects of customer service??? Welcome to O2. Someone will be with you soon. You're through to 'O2 : Panky' Panky: Hello Emma....

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Security fail

Everytime I've used O2 chat this month whilst trying to resolve an issue I'm always asked for the same 2 characters from my secret question. I asked why this was the case and apparantly that is the expected behaviour. So. This would mean anyone over ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Far too long on hold twice today

O2 used to be pretty good with answering their phones, but lately it's a lot worse. Today I have been on the phone for about 20 to 25 minutes one time and I forget how long the other time today. I gave up in the end. At least your announcement could ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos