Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WWDC 2015

Anonymous
Not applicable
80 REPLIES 80

Anonymous
Not applicable
I tend not to pay too much attention to reports in the media, but I do hope that the speculation about iOS 9 proves to be correct, particularly this observation:

"So the time may be ripe for Apple to pull back and roll out a more stable and bulletproof OS to address the complaints with iOS 8"

http://www.cnet.com/uk/news/ios-9-reportedly-to-focus-on-stability-more-than-new-features/
Message 41 of 81

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 94071 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 7019 Solutions

@Cleoriff wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:
@jonsie wrote:

"In still coming to terms with buying an iPhone here, keep waking up with terrible guilt...."

You've been seduced wink

Probably @Anonymous but not with an iPhone....Happy Dance

In one....LOL

Message 42 of 81

jonsie
  • 94071 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 7019 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
I tend not to pay too much attention to reports in the media, but I do hope that the speculation about iOS 9 proves to be correct, particularly this observation:

"So the time may be ripe for Apple to pull back and roll out a more stable and bulletproof OS to address the complaints with iOS 8"

http://www.cnet.com/uk/news/ios-9-reportedly-to-focus-on-stability-more-than-new-features/

I'm not sure of that. Apple customers really want new features to justify the cos of replacing with the latest model. I'm sure there will be some new features. ..probably copied from Samsung Whistle

Message 43 of 81

Anonymous
Not applicable
Well if they don't start getting their act together, I may have to give Android a whirl wink
Message 44 of 81

jonsie
  • 94071 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 7019 Solutions

Note 4...Note 4...Note 4...Note 4...Note 5...Note 5...Note 5 Note 5 》》Dance

Message 45 of 81

Anonymous
Not applicable
The trouble is, I'd spend weeks trying to decide which handset to buy (doesn't have to be Samsung, does it?), and then I'd come on here, complaining that I can't get on with it Smiley Frustrated
Message 46 of 81

Anonymous
Not applicable
I don't care about new features unless they are innovative but just make the next version more stable & less buggy so you don't continually roll out a new patch every 2 minutes like iOS 8.

The only issue I had with iOS 8 though was the wifi issue caused by iOS 8.2
Message 47 of 81

jonsie
  • 94071 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 7019 Solutions
Message 48 of 81

Anonymous
Not applicable
When my upgrades due next year I will be looking around to see what's available based on tariff, usable, style, & whether it's different & not the same,

Before anyone says anything I know what's coming
Message 49 of 81

Cleoriff
  • 126064 Posts
  • 832 Topics
  • 7551 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
The trouble is, I'd spend weeks trying to decide which handset to buy (doesn't have to be Samsung, does it?), and then I'd come on here, complaining that I can't get on with it Smiley Frustrated

To be honest Ian...I have always had Samsung...if I tried any other Android model I wouldn't get on with it. With mobiles I go with what I know.....because I am not in the ball game of experimenting.(in case I make a bleep up) ... My son has been an iFanboy all his life and he knows them inside out...but I know the reason he wont change is because he doesn't want to struggle (he wont admit that though) LOL

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 50 of 81