cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrading Business Account problem

Anonymous
Not applicable

Has anybody else had problems upgrading their business account? When I recently tried to log in to my busines account I was told "All customers that have not signed into My O2 Business since December 8th 2015 will need to update their details. Click the link below and we will send you an email to help you to get set up" so I enetered my email address andwaited for the email. This was last week and I tried many times but never received an email. I tried using chat on two occasions but received varying replies as to why I didn't get the email ("the server is busy" and "We're having problems with the new business system") but still no email. I'd be interested to know if anybody else has experienced problems as I can't believe I'm the only business customer who wants to access thei accoun.

Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 123438 Posts
  • 827 Topics
  • 7477 Solutions

A current issues link sounds a good idea @jonsie. Problem is, who would take responsibility for keeping it updated and 'current'?

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 11 of 14

jonsie
  • 93262 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6985 Solutions

@Cleoriff wrote:

A current issues link sounds a good idea @jonsie. Problem is, who would take responsibility for keeping it updated and 'current'?

O2 need to communicate any issues directly to customers. Every major utility company does it. Who keeps it updated is down to O2 themselves.

Message 12 of 14

MI5
  • 145140 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27862 Solutions

Someone within o2 must be keeping a list and tracking issues, Surely?

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Message 13 of 14

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @theoldschool and @john12,

I am Meri, the Community Coordinator here. I am sorry to hear you are having problems with your business accounts. If the issue is not resolved yet, please feel free to send me a PM and I will see what can be done for you

Message 14 of 14