cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Saying Thanks for a change

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi, I have been quiet disappointed in recent months with the level of service I've received from O2. I have never really complained and never have taken my anger out on any staff. 

I contacted O2 chat today and again was left feeling unhappy and again my account was messed up. I decided to call O2 tonight to try and get things sorted.

I spoke to a lovely lady called Lindsey, she was happy, polite and very helpful. Though she couldn't totally resolve my issue she couldn't apologise more and gave me great advise. I hung up and was feeling OK about the situation. No more than 2 mins later my phone starts ringing, I don't usually answer blocked calls but decided I would tonight. To my surprise, it was a very chirpy Lindsey from O2! Telling me she had looked through all the problems I had had and was going to give me some credit as a gesture of goodwill. I'm always reading how bad O2 are and as I said have been disappointed myself. But really felt so pleased about what Lindsey had done I needed to tell you. Thing is, Its hard to find where to send praise to!! Pleaseeee can you send my thanks to Lindsey and I just hope if I have to call O2 again I get her.

I hope this is the start of O2 getting there good name back. You need to start making your customers happy otherwise everyone will be moving away from you. Please make better offers for existing customers, we want extra minutes, texts, data, cheaper bolt on's etc we don't need offers on phones.

Sorry this turned in to a long message, but its my first and got carried away Smiley Very Happy

One happy o2 customer for a change ..... Irene

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

Good post, I'm sure it will feed back to Lindsey from here! slight_smile

I've always had good service from O2 and I guess the staff must have a lot to put up with, sounds like they made your day and that's great to hear.

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 2 of 5

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93274 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 6985 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
Thing is, Its hard to find where to send praise to!! Pleaseeee can you send my thanks to Lindsey and I just hope if I have to call O2 again I get her.

One happy o2 customer for a change ..... Irene

Nice post Irene:smileyhappy:

You can leave feedback at the link here: http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Discussions-Feedback/Feedback-feedback-o2-com/m-p/355740#M27353

Message 3 of 5

Liquid
Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
Great feedback:) I love this type:)
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 4 of 5

Eleckykey
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 26 Posts
  • 6 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi Irene
Due to problems I was having with my family Bolt on, namely i couldnt manage it, i ended up getting a link from the forum to put a complaint in. Like yourself i had never complained as it was usually sorted over the phone. I received a confirmation Email, then a few days later i received a phonecall from a very chirpy female o2 advisor/assistant, and she actually went through what she would be doing for me with regards to the complaint, and as a good gesture i was credited money to my phone. This female had looked at earlier chat transcripts and she mentioned that no once did i "kick off", and all i could say was "No need to kick off, it isn't the advisors fault, *bleep* happens sometimes", my problem is still ongoing as it is the technical side of things, but i receive regular updates, and so far o2 have called me back Twice and asked me to check to see if it is sorted. No company likes complaints, but i know from speaking to o2 at length that they DO take note of everything, and they use the complaint as feedback so that they can change for the better, their Customer service is Brilliant.
Thanks for reading

Message 5 of 5