Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

Good customer service at O2 is a thing of the past

I have just spoken to the supervisor at Ronan Dunne’s Office. When the supervisor of the most senior complaints department can’t get his facts right you know it’s time to find a new service provider. Lately, a lot of people have been grumbling about ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

PAC Code

HiIm on t mob, i got rubbish non existent coverage at home.my bro has o2, has top recetion, so am wanting to move to o2, however my contract with t mob runs out end of feb, I wanted to get my pac code so I can change my number to o2, but also keep th...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

how to increase battey life of samsung galaxy

my galaxy was hardly lasting a day, battery draining super fast, I have now turned my brightness down to minimum and set to turn off screen after 15secs of no use. On the android market i have downloaded an app called power manager which you can set ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Calls from 022 02, suddenly started.

Good evening,These past few days i've received a lot of calls from the number 022 02. I searched online about it and there seems to be mixed views on if it is actually 02 or not. With Texts it actually tells me it's from o2 so i presumed this would b...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

unlimited internet bolt on

im getting a blackberry curve 8520 from the carphone warehouse, and i want the unlimited internet bolt-on from o2. I rang o2 and they told me to contact Carphone Warehouse, but they said the bolt-on was a totally different thing (even though it is o2...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

SMS Spam?

Hi guys,I've recently received a text message with this link in it:http://w03.w478.net/app/v4/FvPqxEdc/nYk ... C_2zyb_no/Is it spam? I haven't clicked it on my phone in fear as it will charge me a fortune, but I am really curious to what it is. Any i...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos