Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 201 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Services 'on-hold' music!

Hi allI'm looking for the name of a particular song that plays on the o2 on hold system.So far I have:Elbow - One Day Like ThisSigur Ros - HoppipollaNeither of these are the song though.It has a female singer and starts with a long sweeping string ar...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

SIM Card Activation

Hi all,For the past week now I have been trying to swap my grandad's Virgin Mobile number onto a new O2 Nokia SIM card. The number has been swapped successfully as far as I know but whenever I try to ring it from my own phone I get the "call rejected...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Getting nowhere :'(

I kept emailing O2 complaints and got no reply, and someone kindly sent me the complaints number on here so I could call them. They said that they had no record of me emailing them (despite me getting auto-responses from every email I had sent?!) but...

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

mobile phone repair

what a JOKE O2 is i have been with them now for nearly 10 years and changed from o2 simplicity to another contract where u get a free phone but baring in mind as i wanted the sony ericcson xperia i had to pay a charge of £45 so i did felt quite happy...

• 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

HTC HD7 :)

So O2 have got the HD7 exclusively. I have to admit I am looking forward to it. I am loving Android through my Desire but Windows Phone 7 looks promising despite the absence of multitasking and flash to begin with. What do you guys think?

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

one claim only!!

Hi all, A month ago I lost my mobile down the beach so made a claim. The insurance company denied me because it was in a public place. I has annoyed and was going to dispute it but I got a call from the police saying some one had handed it in, I have...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

New Contract

Hi guys, i'm new to this forum so not sure if this post is in correct place, but hoping someone can help.I've been with O2 for around 2 years now, and so I have completed my 12 month contract. I recently said I wanted to leave O2, and they offered me...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

If you have o2 Insurance- you need to shop around!

I just wanted to give some of you out there an idea of what you will be dealing with if you have O2 Insurance (or even premier insurance as I do) and have to make a claim. I have been waiting nearly 3 weeks for my replacement. When I was sold the ins...

• 14 replies
  • 0 kudos