Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy S8 charger cable replacement

JayP
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hey there fellow reader,
Anyone know the answer to following or point me in the right direction please?
1. Im looking for somewhere to buy an official samsung cable for s8 (as my one is coming apart a bit on one end after all these years).
2. If not an official one then an aftermarket one will do, ive had a look at reviews and tonnes of cables but i dont want to receive and it doesnt do fast charge or has issues data syncing and go through the whole refund process each time (we all know how 3rd party sellers describe it one way and its complete opposite when received)

So if anyone has any recommendations after their own purchases or methods or somewhere i can buy just the cable that would be perfect. Ive seen on digitalsave they sell the plug + cable for £10 but ive never used them so not sure if that will be official or not since it costs £25 direct from samsung (one of which a review said it failed after a few months) ha!.

Thanks for the assist folks. Stay well 👌🏼

J
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143425 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

Anker cables off Amazon

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 2