cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ON HOLD for 95 minutes

Anonymous
Not applicable

as the title says, ive just been hold for over an hour and a half. I didn't want to give up but I actually couldn't listen to your terrible choice of music any more. each song 7 times each is quite enough thanks.
I originally planned to arrange an upgrade but now all I actually want is a pac code. I 'spoke' to one of your online advisors who I asked to arrange a 'call back' for me. I won't be holding my breath.

for a company (Telefonica) that made a net profit of over 5 BILLION euro's last year (2011) I'd have thought you would have enough change in the float to employ one or two of our (the UK's) two and a half million unemployed; you know, if it's that much of a struggle to man a few phones. But what do I know? maybe you've got a bout of gastroenteritis going round the office and everyones sitting on porcelain; or maybe your board members kids just really cant live without them ponies.

kindest regards

incredibly bemused (ex) O2 customer.

Message 1 of 27
26 REPLIES 26

Anonymous
Not applicable
Sorry to hear you had such a bad experience, Jimm. Is there anything we can do for you here?
Message 2 of 27

Anonymous
Not applicable

well, not really; unless you want to supply me with the call centre's managers details so i can personally congratulate him on a job well done.

Message 3 of 27

Anonymous
Not applicable
PAC code received. farewell O2. no doubt our paths will cross again some day.
Message 4 of 27

Anonymous
Not applicable
Really sorry to see you go, Jimm. Drop me a private message if you'd like to talk about it.
Message 5 of 27

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149454 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28498 Solutions
Blame all the isheep for clogging the call centre with their stupid questions......
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 6 of 27

Anonymous
Not applicable
MI5 - your comment needs to be edited slightly to "Blame O2 for not giving staff ANY information whatsoever and so in-turn passing this lack of information down to the customers who then ask stupid questions" - there thats better 😉
Message 7 of 27

Anonymous
Not applicable

I've been on hold now for 45 minutes and require a PAC code sending today please !!

Message 8 of 27

Anonymous
Not applicable
Leonard, what can you do that customer services can not?
Message 9 of 27

Anonymous
Not applicable
Since I don't work in customer service, a whole lot of things. It's the same the other way around. What are you looking to do? Perhaps I can help point you in the right direction
Message 10 of 27