cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ON HOLD for 95 minutes

Anonymous
Not applicable

as the title says, ive just been hold for over an hour and a half. I didn't want to give up but I actually couldn't listen to your terrible choice of music any more. each song 7 times each is quite enough thanks.
I originally planned to arrange an upgrade but now all I actually want is a pac code. I 'spoke' to one of your online advisors who I asked to arrange a 'call back' for me. I won't be holding my breath.

for a company (Telefonica) that made a net profit of over 5 BILLION euro's last year (2011) I'd have thought you would have enough change in the float to employ one or two of our (the UK's) two and a half million unemployed; you know, if it's that much of a struggle to man a few phones. But what do I know? maybe you've got a bout of gastroenteritis going round the office and everyones sitting on porcelain; or maybe your board members kids just really cant live without them ponies.

kindest regards

incredibly bemused (ex) O2 customer.

Message 1 of 27
26 REPLIES 26

Anonymous
Not applicable

What the hell!?! ive been an o2 customer for 7 years. I want to open a business account an order a couple of handsets. After being turned away from my local store (because they couldnt offer me the tariff that was advertised online) i was tolded to ring up to open an account.

Ive now been on hold for 1hr 47min??? I always though o2 was had an outstanding customer service, but im starting to think that o2 dont want my custom? Should i hang up and try one of your competitors??

Message 21 of 27

Anonymous
Not applicable

@jakeyboi.  Yes, they obviously don't want your business so they're deliberately not answering your call.   If you genuinely believe that is the case then I fear for your sanity.  Truth is that they're really busy with the iPhone launch, so wait times are higher than normal.  

If its not life-or-death urgent, why not wait a few days til it dies down, then be amazed at how sprightly they are at answering your call!

Message 22 of 27

Anonymous
Not applicable
I just wanted to change my DD payment date. Over 3 hrs on hold, cut off twice, fruitless online 'chat'. Give up.
The no.1 worst customer service I've ever experienced.

Will be leaving O2.
Message 23 of 27

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149467 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28498 Solutions
There is a problem at the moment contacting cs which o2 are trying to fix.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 24 of 27

Cleoriff
  • 126019 Posts
  • 832 Topics
  • 7551 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:
There is a problem at the moment contacting cs which o2 are trying to fix.

No change then...and this thread is 4 years old....

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 25 of 27

MI5
  • 149467 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28498 Solutions
Note it was iPhone launch time 4 years ago too - will they ever learn?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 26 of 27

madasaf1sh
Level 77: Grand Master
  • 11599 Posts
  • 64 Topics
  • 3163 Solutions

@angie_abbott 

Not sure why you have reopened a 7 year old thread

If you want a PAYG sim then either pop to an o2 shop, or just order one via this link https://www.o2.co.uk/shop/sim-cards/pay-as-you-go#simtype=phone+big-bundles 

And choose one of the only types available.

--
iPhone 16 Pro Max - o2 and Spusu
Xperia 1V - Spusu

--
This is not customer services and we dont have access to your account
I do not work for o2 or any VMo2 /Telefonica/Liberty Global Company
Message 27 of 27