cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 Website - MY O2 Page Down

Anonymous
Not applicable

For attention of Admins/IT Support:

O2 website - my O2 page down - The connection was reset error - or - This page is unavailable.

Message 1 of 76
75 REPLIES 75

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143427 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

Strange.

Have you restricted redirects?

If I try your link, it redirects to https://accounts.o2.co.uk/auth?sendTo=https%3A%2F%2Fmymobile.o2.co.uk%2F&failureUrl=https%3A%2F%2Fmy...

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 31 of 76

Anonymous
Not applicable

@MI5 No it's the same as it always is, the link from my pic is from clicking MY O2 from the www.o2.co.uk home page once I am already signed in.

If I go to www.o2.co.uk and sign in I go straight to the "The connection was reset" page - BUT - I am then actually signed in to www.o2.co.uk and forums, but I can't access My O2, clicking My O2 brings up the same error. Every other page on O2 and O2 forums works fine.

Message 32 of 76

MI5
  • 143427 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Do you have a different browser you can try?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 33 of 76

Anonymous
Not applicable

@MI5 Not without downloading one, but I might have to try Chrome or something when I have time if the problem persists. 

Message 34 of 76

Cleoriff
  • 122362 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

I've just come back on using Firefox on Windows PC. Signed into community as usual, went straight to My O2 and it takes me directly there (as it did first thing this morning) but without having to sign in.

Once I've been on here for some time, if I go to My O2, I will need to sign in and that's when the trouble starts, ie I can't sign in.

If I go to Chrome, I have no problems.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 35 of 76

Pennywren
  • 199 Posts
  • 8 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Morning.
Have been trying for 2 days to change mums tariff (will try the tips i have been told on a different topic from this one). Don't know if it makes a difference to whoever looks into it but the following 2 pics is what I end up with no matter wether I try and log on phone or tablet:

20210219_070919.jpg20210219_070952.jpg

Message 36 of 76

MI5
  • 143427 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@Pennywren 

That's the same issue that some others are having at the moment.

@TheresaV is looking into it.

Currently using:
Message 37 of 76

Cleoriff
  • 122362 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

As I said yesterday, using Windows PC / Firefox and clicking on MY O2 after immediate logging into community I can access My O2 fine without signing in.

However, bearing in mind I am on PC, it's rather weird to see this as a header

MyO21.PNG

Don't know

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 38 of 76

MI5
  • 143427 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@Cleoriff wrote:

However, bearing in mind I am on PC, it's rather weird to see this as a header

MyO21.PNG

Don't know

That is the URL which redirects to the account sign in page, you just don't normally see it.

@Pennywren is having the same problem as @Anonymous  with the connection reset message.

It's all related somehow and I suspect it's a coding issue on O2 servers.

Currently using:
Message 39 of 76

Cleoriff
  • 122362 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Still wrong though @MI5 

One of the reasons why I can't click on My O2 and give it to members as a way to get to My O2.

I have that as a copy and paste in One note to use, as so....

'In your details in your MyO2 http://www.o2.co.uk/myo2' 

then I just delete 'in your details in your'....which is a real palaver!!

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 40 of 76