Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No international service

Dee-ess
Level 1: Joiner
  • 13 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I am in africa and o2 obviously have put an international roaming bar on my business account because neither of the phones on my business account have any signal. I have borrowed someone else’s phone, twice at great expense, to try and get it sorted but O2 say everything is ok and cut me off. I cannot do anything else as we have no access now to any other comms than internet WiFi. And o2 don’t have a WhatsApp communications channel. I have tried all the handset measures to resolve but no joy. I suggest that 02 removed all our services when they renewed our contract last week but as they don’t have anyone that knows anything in the call centre I am stuck. Any ideas?

Message 1 of 19
18 REPLIES 18

pgn
Level 75: Digital Don
  • 36970 Posts
  • 237 Topics
  • 1676 Solutions

From 9am GMT, for O2 Business CS, @Dee-ess:

I want to talk to someone

Telephone numbers and contact hours

Business Customer Service Number Charges

From your O2 mobile8222Free
From a landline0800 977 7337Free
From abroad+44 808 100 4439Free

Opening times

Monday - Friday08.00 - 20.00
Saturday & Sunday09.00 - 17.00
Bank Holidays09.00 - 17.00

If you're managed by a local partner please contact your partner

Limited service outside of these hours is available if you have lost or had your mobile phone stolen, or if you have a fault on your O2 landline.
Calls from abroad are free from an O2 Business mobile, other providers' charges may vary.

https://www.o2.co.uk/business/contact-us

Message 11 of 19

Dee-ess
  • 13 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Still in a hold queue. Been trying since 9. Any other ideas?  I pay for all this hassle you know!

Message 12 of 19

Dee-ess
  • 13 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Ok. Got through, explained the situation then the line went dead again, even though Skype says we are connected 2 hours totally  wasted again. I believe that the customer service are there with there feet up while mugs like me are connected. They have no intention of resolving issues, just avoiding work

Message 13 of 19

Dee-ess
  • 13 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Is there an O2 exec that actually monitors this community?  If so call me on Skype Duncan.a.scott

Message 14 of 19

Dee-ess
  • 13 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

That is if I’m not on hold to one of your idiots!

Message 15 of 19

pgn
Level 75: Digital Don
  • 36970 Posts
  • 237 Topics
  • 1676 Solutions

@Dee-ess wrote:

Is there an O2 exec that actually monitors this community?  If so call me on Skype Duncan.a.scott

Nope, nobody here but us (l)users, @Dee-ess - all customers, who have been frustrated, like you, at the support from O2 on the phones and web chat (abysmal), and the overstretched social media team, etc.

The forum manager, @Dave-O2, is on here weekdays, and comes from the O2 Social Media team originally. Otherwise, just us - and business customers used to be well-serviced by their dedicated support, now it seems like all support calls go to the same support desks... 🫤

More on the change of command in last year here: https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Welcome-News/Upcoming-Community-Changes/m-p/1645369/highlight/true#M40...

Message 16 of 19

Oxonian
Level 30: Meditator
  • 6976 Posts
  • 130 Topics
  • 24 Solutions

@Dee-ess 

O2 have a complaints procedure :-

How to Complain | Help | O2
https://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain

Customer+Complaints+code+250523.pdf (o2.co.uk)
https://www.o2.co.uk/documents/456036/4246828/Customer+Complaints+code+250523.pdf

However, it is currently taking O2 some eight weeks to investigate and respond to complaints. In your position, I would not file a complaint as it will simply take too long.

There is occasional mention on this Community of members e-mailing O2's CEO direct and their complaint being passed to an "Executive Resolutions Team". This is all quite opaque but if you Google "O2 executive complaints team" you will find a "X" (Tweet) of 27 June 2023 from O2 to a customer by the name of Katy Evans that confirms the existence of that team and gives their contact details :-

Oxonian_0-1710591976155.png

This community's spam filters mean that I cannot post a link to the "Tweet" - sorry - but at least you now know what you are looking for !

Please keep us informed of developments. 👍

Message 17 of 19

Dee-ess
  • 13 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks to all non 02 people helping out but I have now given up I have so many other things to worry about in my life. I will change provider as soon as I am back in Europe. I would hate to think what the consequential and inconsequential losses have been caused for me by this problem. 

Message 18 of 19

Dee-ess
  • 13 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

The complaint is already started as part of a legal procedure.  Both with the ombudsman and O2

Message 19 of 19