cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No delivery uk mail

Anonymous
Not applicable
Been waiting since Friday 12-1pm for delivery now on Tuesday been told nothing but lies from UK mail and o2 just as useless this happened 3 months ago when first joined aswell I'm appalled at the customer services plus spoke to managers and that made no difference what so ever think il be taking my custom elsewhere
Message 1 of 38
37 REPLIES 37

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 145017 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27816 Solutions
UK Mail have to be just about the worst delivery company there is.
We get so many complaints on here alone, let alone any other places.
I know it's not always ideal but we only recommend buying in store because of the numerous delivery problems.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 21 of 38

Anonymous
Not applicable

I've noticed! Sadly I arranged my phone repair online due to a hectic lifestyle recently with a 3 year old, work, house and a sick Father!

UK Mail seem to be adding to my stresses recently! 

More info
Bang
Message 22 of 38

MI5
  • 145017 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27816 Solutions
Sorry to hear that and hope at least your phone gets back to you quickly....
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 23 of 38

Anonymous
Not applicable

thank you! Enjoy your weekend! x

Message 24 of 38

MI5
  • 145017 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27816 Solutions
You too and now you have found us remember we're always here if you need any non account specific help or advice or even if you just fancy a chat slight_smile

Currently using:
Message 25 of 38

jonsie
  • 93253 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

They really are the pits, so many complaints on here and that's just the people who join the community to complain. God knows how many other customers they are letting down! 

Message 26 of 38

Anonymous
Not applicable

ahh thank you very much slight_smile x

Message 27 of 38

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi All slight_smile

Hope everyone is well on this fine Wednesday morning!! So a little update from me on the whole UKMail front. It was alleged that my phone was out for delivery until Saturday morning when it appeared to be scanned out at 8.01am.

I had to ring them to verify all this after the weeks worth of trouble and waiting in....so it came to about 11.30am and I rang to ask if there was an ETA so I could make plans to go out later etc as I needed to. Only to be missinformed that my order wasn't infact out for delivery, it was lost and I now needed to open a lost phones case with O2.

So, I spent 45 minutes on hold to O2, whilst they called UKMail. Apparently, the phone wasn't lost, it was found and the driver didn't have enough time to deliver said item. So...it wasn't lost...ok...will be delivered to me Monday, (new consignment number to track it).

So, my partner being the good man he is got up early yesterday to track said phone (nothing on the system, just showing as booked/awaiting collection)

I called him on my break when he had another call coming through...it was UKFail....they apparently sent a note to their superviser saying the phone is lost and it has been since Saturday am....I now needed to call O2 again to make yet anoother lost phone claim.

Spoke to O2 at 12.45, a lad named Rhys/Reece...how ever it's spelt, said he would do further investigation for me, so we agreed for him to call back around 4.30pm after I got home after getting my daughter from nursery. Anyway, the phone rings at 1.10pm and it is the ladfrom O2 letting me know what he has found out so far.

UKMail claim the phone isn't lost, they need 24 hours to confirm the status of said phone, then O2 can decide whether to send me a new phone out or not! Once again, passed from pillar to blummin post!! It's lost, it isn't lost etc....so politely I said I need this all sorted for my daughters birthday on Friday as it has got me down so much recently...it's made me feel ill! So, lovely Rhys decided to scrap waiting 24 hours for the confirmation if said phone is lost or not. New phone SHOULD be arriving today between 10am - 1pm.

Here's hoping peeps!! Have a fab day!! xx

Message 28 of 38

Cleoriff
  • 123369 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7475 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous. What a damn nightmare. A case of the left arm not knowing what the right one is doing at any time. I hope you get your delivery THIS time as promised between 10-1.

Please come back and let us know?

I just wish O2 would change delivery company to someone more reliable. They have no interest in the stress this causes to customers...arranging times off work or the multitude of other plans that have to be made...all to receive a phone...that never arrives. Best of luck with it today wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 29 of 38

jonsie
  • 93253 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions
Message 30 of 38