Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! more service problems!! ??

Buckinghamshire... winslow to be precise has NO SERVICE! Not good enough when you use the phone for business! No service since 0900hrs this morning! Very frustrating sort it out or ill be going to another provider.... it happens too many times

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

First Impressions of the Microsoft Lumia 950

First Impressions of the Microsoft Lumia 950 Unboxing The 950 came in a white thin square box with a slide out tray, very much like the rest of the Lumia range. After pulling the security tab and sliding the out the tray, the 950 sits proudly on disp...

Curr946 by Level 26: Upbeat
  • 13 replies
  • 6 kudos

'Screen burn' on iPhone 5S

Hi all! I went into my local O2 shop today to try and sell back my old iPhone 5S to them (I have just upgraded to the 6S) and the people in the shop informed me that the phone was suffering from 'screen burn', which turns the whites at the edge of th...

IMG_3996.JPG
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Early termination fee accidentally charge

I cancelled my contract and was charged a early cancellation fee of £164. When I contacted o2 via online chat, I chatted with Jack on the 14th November and he told me it was an error on o2's side and it would be sorted in 3 days. Nothing happened and...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! referrals

hey guys, random question but does anyone know the number for o2 referrals? thanks!

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Next is now, the Galaxy S6 edge review.

Every now and then, you come across something that makes you look twice, makes you wonder and stare. it doesn't happen often, but when it does, it grounds you.my last venture into the realm of Samsung phones ended with the Galaxy S3. since then i hav...

20150613_182450.jpg DSC_0211-1_20150615084734333.jpg DSC_0228.jpg 2015-06-14 20.44.03.jpg
viridis by Level 56: Guvnor
  • 208 replies
  • 8 kudos

FitBit farce

You may have seen the "great" deals O2 has posted re: the FitBit but for the sake of your sanity, I would avoid ordering this online. I ordered this last Thursday (26th Nov) on the basis that it would be delivered the next day. Come Friday, I had not...

• 68 replies
  • 0 kudos