cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Service BS35

Anonymous
Not applicable

A claim of 200 performance engineers and yet I cannot get service at home anymore. My phone is constantly going into No Service mode - even the basic of 2G voice communication unavailable. I live in a major town not the back of beyond. I have managed to put up with this over the Christmas period, however this is my main business communication device and I cannot continue with this. Note: all three other network providers show up on my phone as having signal. Please sort out your network coverage as a priority and then 4G might make sense.

Message 1 of 6
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

adamtemp64
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 16454 Posts
  • 312 Topics
  • 1316 Solutions

http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Pay-Monthly-and-Pay-Go/Self-help-guide-Is-the-network-down-for-me-or-ev... all the self help tips and how to report it

iPhone 11 Pro 256gb on unlimited data
iPad Pro 12.9” 2020 256gb refresh o2 family discount
Apple Watch series 4
My first mobile was in 1995 a CM-R111 from sony on Cellnet.
Wincanton South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

Message 5 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

Why are you using a company without a good signal, they're all different with coverage?

Have you cleaned the sim and if possible tried it in another phone?

Have you reported it to O2?

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 2 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
Have you checked whether there are any faults on the network via status.o2.co.uk

If your phone is constantly saying no service, you could try removing the sim and gently cleaning it.

Does your phone work elsewhere? That's a good indication of whether your phone/sim is faulty or if the network is at fault.
Message 3 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
Download the my network app if you have a smartphone and report the mast if it's showing as fine on the service checker.

Let us know how you get on.
Message 4 of 6

adamtemp64
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 16454 Posts
  • 312 Topics
  • 1316 Solutions

http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Pay-Monthly-and-Pay-Go/Self-help-guide-Is-the-network-down-for-me-or-ev... all the self help tips and how to report it

iPhone 11 Pro 256gb on unlimited data
iPad Pro 12.9” 2020 256gb refresh o2 family discount
Apple Watch series 4
My first mobile was in 1995 a CM-R111 from sony on Cellnet.
Wincanton South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

Message 5 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

ditto!! same postcode, its because a phone mass was moved on 3rd Dec 13 and there are a lot of faults still not sorted, you can look on the site and its a load of rubbish as had it looked in to and i have emails from 02 saying there are still faults and im meant to put up with them and they dont know when they will sort them. No not phone, got a full repot from apple to back this, and i need my phone as have a son with special needs and epilepsy, a diabetic son and im very ill so not happy that 02 ignore it. 

take it further as they just take money

Message 6 of 6