cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Network Down

Anonymous
Not applicable
Network down sine 1.30 pm in Cannock O2 full of excuses no answer to when network going to be up !!!!
Message 1 of 26
25 REPLIES 25

Anonymous
Not applicable
Same here in Anglesey - no news as to when it will be back to normal! Very frustrating...
Message 2 of 26

Anonymous
Not applicable
Same here up in Dundee Scotland Nothing on website to let you know or to inform you of when it will be re-instated Shocking for o2 . I used to swear by o2 . but increasingly being let down by them !! Think it might be time for a move me thinks after 8 yrs of being with them !!
Message 3 of 26

Anonymous
Not applicable
Same here in Cambridgeshire but the strange thing is my husband and son are on O2 and have no problems but my other son and myself have don't have any service but we both have iPhones. My brother & father also have iPhones and they don't have any service. Is this problem just restricted to iPhones?
Message 4 of 26

Anonymous
Not applicable
I don't have an iphone and have no network here in South Queensferry (Edinburgh). No news on website, no info at all. Very disappointing O2!
Message 5 of 26

sheepdog
  • 3310 Posts
  • 31 Topics
  • 39 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
Same here in Anglesey - no news as to when it will be back to normal! Very frustrating...
Nothing wrong on my side of Anglesey! Within 5 miles of Valley if that help identify the issue.
Message 6 of 26

Anonymous
Not applicable
I've given up,live in SW London,cant get through on ANY phones,email,twitter,interactive is not active!,punched in my postcode and my area has no issues!? really,! not according to friends family in that same area!even went to O2 shop hours ago and they Knew less than me,it's as if O2 dont want to acknowledge the scale of the problem,mmmmmm now why would that be ,we all no the first step to recovery is to recognise the illness first! No doubt they wont be pro-active in compensation and it will be a derisory gesture!
Message 7 of 26

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92906 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable
Same here, last night phone ask for software update done it, it was fine all day, and now i got no network.
Message 9 of 26

Anonymous
Not applicable
Seriously when is the network coming back up...I have clients to get too and they've been trying to contact me all day. It's affecting peoples businesses and personal life. I thought O2 were efficient. Weren't very helpful in the shop in Worthing at all. Not on!
Message 10 of 26