cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Network Down

Anonymous
Not applicable
Network down sine 1.30 pm in Cannock O2 full of excuses no answer to when network going to be up !!!!
Message 1 of 26
25 REPLIES 25

Anonymous
Not applicable
Mine has been down for 4 hours now in Wolverhampton. Why are we not being given an explanation Not good enough!
Message 11 of 26

Anonymous
Not applicable
same in Wrexham, its not affecting all on o2 though as two of my friends network is fine< fed up now im a mobile beauty therapist and its affected my whole day ! lost a lot of money not happy at all !
Message 12 of 26

Anonymous
Not applicable
Been down now since 13.30 in Stafford area, Im having to use my wifes phone who is also on O2 and her's works fine! Do you have an update for us O2, its been a long time now without any information?!
Message 13 of 26

Anonymous
Not applicable
At 23:00hours o2 posted this on one of its sites We continue to manage the problem on our network that is affecting some of our customers. Customers may still be having difficulty making and receiving calls, sending texts or using data. We are sorry for any inconvenience. Our engineers are dealing with the problem as a priority and we hope to restore full service as soon as possible.
Let's hope its fixed by 6am
Message 14 of 26

Anonymous
Not applicable
Sorry the let's hope its fixed by 6am bit is me not o2
Message 15 of 26

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks Nicky. You beat me to it.

They're doing all they can to resolve this issue.

Let's all just be patient.
Message 16 of 26

Anonymous
Not applicable
At 23:00hours o2 posted this on one of its sites We continue to manage the problem on our network that is affecting some of our customers. Customers may still be having difficulty making and receiving calls, sending texts or using data. We are sorry for any inconvenience. Our engineers are dealing with the problem as a priority and we hope to restore full service as soon as possible.

Let's hope its fixed by 6am
Message 17 of 26

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thats right just be patient christ on a bike people what did u do before the mobile phone became the most important thing in your life it will be working soon n then you can all go back to updating your status on fb n tweeting your little hearts out
Message 18 of 26

Anonymous
Not applicable
missing the point yet again... You cannot not dis-invent the mobile, as such if you suddenly take it away from some of us people are screwed Its not about what we did before we had mobiles, and its certainly not about tweeting as far as I am concerned ( I hate tweets personally ) its about having to keep in touch, for important business reasons or because little johnny is expecting a call from his mum to find out what time and where she is going to collect him......
Message 19 of 26

Anonymous
Not applicable
Muffmasterh

Ok, if we're being like that. You talk about this issue with "a phone" and not being able to talk to "Little Johnny". I'm sorry if I'm missing the point here, but there are several forms/methods of contact to get hold of the little boy.

We have invented an object called a "Landline".
There is also something called Voice over IP.

Might be worth investing in that as a backup for when you move over to your new network? After all, Johnny's mum is going to be too annoyed at you.

slight_smile
Message 20 of 26