Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

More Forum Issues?

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 124359 Posts
  • 828 Topics
  • 7524 Solutions

I have been away for the weekend and I did have my phone and tablet with me. Access to the forum was slow and full of issues. Back home now and using PC and these problems still remain ...

* Taking ages to accept my login details

* Moving from tab to tab painfully slow

* Timing out before you are able to post

* Worse than that....typing a reply to someone with loads of relevant links..and connection times out again!

(Not even sure this will post if honest)

* Posting pictures is problematic

*I just attempted to post a reply to a new topic. pressed 'post' and I was directed to login again slight_frown

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 1 of 1,812
1,811 REPLIES 1,811

Cleoriff
  • 124359 Posts
  • 828 Topics
  • 7524 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:
It runs and runs.........

And probably will continue to run until it is no longer an issue....Smiley Frustrated

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 241 of 1,812

Cairdeas
Level 23: Casual Specs
  • 3570 Posts
  • 34 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

Agreed @Cleoriff..my problem started at that time also.  Today i switched back to default email on my phone..guess what? Straight to junkDestroy. I really think now it is a Lithium problem.  Àll the research and 'fixes' haven't changed a thing. .and various forums have suggested the fault could lie with the sender ..hmm...Smiley Frustrated x

Test @Cairdeas

giphy-3
Message 242 of 1,812

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12396 Posts
  • 95 Topics
  • 1149 Solutions

just had the same problem - text in the drop down is not resized or the drop down is not big enough for the text...

on laptop using Chrome (Version 47.0.2526.80 m).

site problem.jpg

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 243 of 1,812

MI5
  • 147262 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28301 Solutions
Yeah, it's been a problem for a while now.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 244 of 1,812

Cleoriff
  • 124359 Posts
  • 828 Topics
  • 7524 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:
Yeah, it's been a problem for a while now.

And the one absolutely annoying problem that we hoped would have been fixed a long time ago slight_frown

The times I start a new thread and keep my fingers crossed that I have made no mistakes in the title. You can't see it until you post it...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 245 of 1,812

gmarkj
  • 12396 Posts
  • 95 Topics
  • 1149 Solutions
yeah, although surely a "quick fix" and should be fairly high priority given the problems it causes not only on the profile page, but also when using the general site on mobile...

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Message 246 of 1,812

Cleoriff
  • 124359 Posts
  • 828 Topics
  • 7524 Solutions

I have honestly mentioned this as being a problem for the past 6 months @gmarkj

I know Toby has reported it and chased it up and Lithium have given a couple of promises they will sort it. They haven't as yet...(obviously) Smiley Frustrated

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 247 of 1,812

gmarkj
  • 12396 Posts
  • 95 Topics
  • 1149 Solutions
easy to forget for someone like myself who doesn't start too many topics but frustrating nonetheless and leads to unnecessary time to fix spelling...

Message 248 of 1,812

Toby
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions

Hi guys,

We are doing our best to get these issues sorted asap. I know they have being going on for a long time and I really appreciate you being patient. Please keep reporting anything else you see that's wrong!

Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 249 of 1,812

jonsie
  • 93348 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 6986 Solutions

This is by far the biggest issue for most people and shouldn't be a big problem to resolve for anyone half competent at Lithium.

Message 250 of 1,812