Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Time waster customer service liars

Polly5678
Level 1: Joiner
  • 13 Posts
  • 4 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I logged a complaint over 8 weeks ago , how do I know it was that long  ive just had an email at 02.11am and I’m very unwell and have a long recovery and sleep is very key to help my body rest and I’ve spent 50 minutes typing my complaint and situation for it to ask me to log in and then my message had disappeared .

to summarise as I’m angry about this now I signed up for a sim only as my data plan was up ( I really wish I’d just got elsewhere as this is a joke ) the deal was with the 150gb data and free texts and calls and came with 6 months Disney plus and even on the call I was like that’s going to be great as I’m housebound and decided to go with this plan for that and the. £100 prepaid Mastercard… I have got the text on my phone to claim the card and I did it and it accepted the details amd then clicked submit and it just went back to the first page . 

I have made a over a few calls about this and  it’s on the ticket I’ve got the reference number on my phone and glad as it’s nowhere in the email and I’d probably be told we lost it or you I didn’t even complain.

ive said I really need the prepaid card as I lost a lot of weight nearly 5 stone and I had no summer clothes that fitted me so I would of used it to buy clothes as they’re a necessity ! I cannot live in warm jogging bottoms and jumpers ! I’ve had to get money from my dad to be able to get just a few dresses and some other clothes  it was a deciding factor along with the Disney  to stay with 02 and well until the wrong leave date text I had I. January I had no bad word to say about 02 even praising them on social media when people said how nobody communicates and well they were right 

the second part was I applied for an Apple Watch  and  said Ina call to the sales team are they the same price a online and on the phon and she said yes so I put a order in and a bit later had an email from 02 saying it had gone to the credit risk team and they would call me within 24 hours and I looked on here and it’s just to make sure I can afford it and it was fine I called up as they  did call me and it’s a muddle in my head due to brain fog - but it’ll be on the complaint  but the Apple Watch was accepted and when it went to go back through to customer services it cut off and so they didn’t process it , the next call a few minutes later they insisted on putting me through to the retentions tea, to get a better deal and I stressed to them I’ve had it accepted and so it just needs to be authorised or whatever happens and they put it though again , more than once so I be,wove there were 3 maybe more applications and I said to them to just cancel the others out amd send fhe one that was accepted and they saiid they cannot do that .

i said I’m genuine and it was 02 who messed up not me and I don’t commit crime .

they raised a ticket and I dint know how many of them are there as nobody is addressing these toe issues . I’ve been told the watcher applications will be removed from my credit file but it can take 30-60 days and I’ve lost track of how long it’s been 

all the agents know I’m disabled and the main reason for the watch was in case of falls and they tried to get me to apply again even and I said no way. 

Sometimes when I’ve rung and said I’m calling to check my complaint status they put me through again to retentions who told me it will be over £500 to leave and I’m not even able to do that do that when I’m moving soon and I  need to furnish a whole flat .

in this email t says I can go to the communications ombudsman but I’ve really having a hard time amd I need further surgery and 02 claim they are a complaint that helps people with disabilities and imhad to change my number due to nuisance calls and it was done pretty quick but the agent I’d spoken to in the date I called to sort that I spoke to her about these two things and she said someone would call me and documented it but again nobody has and that was in march I be,rove.

all I want is to have the prepaid master card and the resolution properly with the Apple Watches as I wasn’t able to get one elsewhere as if would of shown up is applied for multiple .

I have the number on the bottom of the email and I really don’t do well on the phone due to poor mental health and I’m not going to sign up to the access for you scheme as I’m not having more issues and they dint really fit my needs anyway .

there has to be a way around these issues or a direct number to management as the customer service agents they have no clue what they’re doing 

I was also told by 02 to call the master card prepaid thing myself and I said no because I don’t even have a reference other than the claim code as it won’t be that anyway 

I will be taking this further with the ombudsman one day as it has caused me a lot of undue stress, wasted my time and also made my pain worse as I have nerve damage which when stressed that happens 

I’ve never been able to get the chat thing to work and it’s always a small screen even on my iPad.

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10

Oxonian
Level 32: Blockbuster         
  • 8132 Posts
  • 167 Topics
  • 26 Solutions

@Polly5678 

This is a customer to customer community ; we cannot do anything direct to heIp you such as accessing your account.  

I suggest that you look at :-

Accessibility & Vulnerable Customers Policy | O2

https://www.o2.co.uk/access-for-all/accessibility-vulnerable-customers-policy

There is a Support Request Form therein. You might want to approach O2 from that angle if your complaint does not give you finality. 👍 

Message 2 of 11

Polly5678
  • 13 Posts
  • 4 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I was trying to make people aware and just now I’ve gone around in cicelies again and the people in the ohinenoassed me to access for you and I wanted to talk directly to complaints  

I emailed the address back as there was no email address and it was one which doesn’t received and I’d written everything again . 

I’m angry and I’m really nit well and I just want them to own up they messed up sort the Mastercard and compensation for all the lying and wasting my time 

Message 3 of 11

Cleoriff
  • 124717 Posts
  • 828 Topics
  • 7532 Solutions

@Polly5678 

You can't talk directly to complaints.

You have to go through CS.

We're just customers like you but it sounds as if you need someone to access your account which can't be done from the forum.

You need  to contact O2.

If you message O2 on Facebook ( https://o2uk.co/O2CFB) , Twitter ( https://o2uk.co/O2CTW) or Instagram ( https://o2uk.co/O2CIG) , they should be able to help. Or call them on 202 or 0344 809 0202 (contract)

4445 or 0344 809 0222 (PAYG)

Guide: How to find help & contact O2 

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 11

madasaf1sh
Level 77: Grand Master
  • 10895 Posts
  • 60 Topics
  • 3121 Solutions

@Polly5678 

You don’t need a reference to call the Mastercard claim team, you just need your mobile number, that is your reference.

They do tell you to contact them if you have any issues, all the details are on the o2claim.co.uk website..

--
iPhone 15 Pro Max - o2 and Spusu
Xperia 1V - Spusu

--
This is not customer services and we dont have access to your account
I do not work for o2 or any VMo2 /Telefonica/Liberty Global Company
Message 5 of 11

Polly5678
  • 13 Posts
  • 4 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have tried calling so many times and Facebook and now they’re saying about resolving here which makes no sense when it can’t be resolved

tryunf to get through to Mastercard prepaid number but it’s going to can’t connect l im nit paying more to make a call than my allowance ,

I  time everyone 

Message 6 of 11

Polly5678
  • 13 Posts
  • 4 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thry said it had all gone through and I ours receive and then kept telling me various things and I told them if they are messing me about it’s all documented that they have sent me around in circles. 

Rsally not well and I just need the prepaid card that they said went through 

Message 7 of 11

Polly5678
Level 1: Joiner
  • 13 Posts
  • 4 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I just called the number on the link for claim code and they said - it’s not been redeemed and that they they sent two emails I said when and there was none and I said to her I knew this would happen and she was like I can’t just give you a new code .

im now on the phone to 02 to ask them to send a new code as they told me it’s all okay 🤷‍♀️

Message 8 of 11

Oxonian
Level 32: Blockbuster         
  • 8132 Posts
  • 167 Topics
  • 26 Solutions

Good luck @Polly5678 and please keep us informed of developments. 👍

Message 9 of 11

Polly5678
  • 13 Posts
  • 4 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thank you so much , I hate just done a request for access for you and have nominated my sister , she does a lot of admin as I am very complex and all the stress causes me a lot more pain , she won’t mind to just resolve this I believe . She will also be also to redeem the card for me and give me the details as I have a lot of brain fog too due to sepsis and a nde and I’d only been praising 02 in December as hadn’t had any issues and then January I got a text to say my data plan had ended and I called as I was feeling ok to do so and online was confusing and an hour on the phone and the agent when they clicked submit for the sim only went “ oh your data plan ends on the 20th Feb “ she was nice about it but I said how it had just wasted my time and being so unwell I could of just used that hour to rest but she put on my account to do a good will gesture and I didn’t want to faff about changing provider when people all have the number and I didn’t have the patience … 

then I took out the sim only and the lady was lovely again and I got the Disney plus set up no problem ( I won’t be keeping it as I hardly even watch anything tbh but being housebound nice to have it as an option ) 

I had email as had issue with the master card and they talked me through and I replied but there was never anything from my reply to say I don’t know if it has worked and they told me I’d had and I have so much with my health going on and I thought it was delayed it it would pop up in my email and I kept calling 02 to say I’ve not got it and they would send me in circles to the various teams and promise call backs and nothing ever happens .

I should hopefully get the master card , I told them pretty much I will  seek further advice but I really don’t have the time to be dealing with this on top of my health and I’ve contacted the complaints review team I think it is but the email keeps pinging back to me and if I call 202 they just haven’t got a clue and tell me they’ll raise a ticket ! 

I really could do with Mastercard like now and I should have had it shortly after the 60 days ( I know they can’t send it soon as people sign up or they’d just have people getting the cards and cancelling .

i tried X but they just said the complaints team have my complaint and will be in touch soon but it was over 8 weeks . 

Message 10 of 11