Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

More Forum Issues?

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 126102 Posts
  • 832 Topics
  • 7552 Solutions

I have been away for the weekend and I did have my phone and tablet with me. Access to the forum was slow and full of issues. Back home now and using PC and these problems still remain ...

* Taking ages to accept my login details

* Moving from tab to tab painfully slow

* Timing out before you are able to post

* Worse than that....typing a reply to someone with loads of relevant links..and connection times out again!

(Not even sure this will post if honest)

* Posting pictures is problematic

*I just attempted to post a reply to a new topic. pressed 'post' and I was directed to login again slight_frown

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 1 of 1,812
1,811 REPLIES 1,811

jonsie
  • 94099 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 7019 Solutions

@Cairdeas wrote:

@viridis wrote:
Select email, click options
Mark not spam.

Did that repeatedly @viridis..it's an enigma lol x

Enigma? Cheap foreign import....?

Message 231 of 1,812

Cleoriff
  • 126102 Posts
  • 832 Topics
  • 7552 Solutions

*coughs* Up to now mine is working fine...However I am about to close down and pop back later. That will be the test when I next log on...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 232 of 1,812

Cleoriff
  • 126102 Posts
  • 832 Topics
  • 7552 Solutions

Just an update on the no notification issue (which we realised is probably something to do with Outlook)

Yesterday after it was supposedly 'fixed'.... I then signed out of the forum and came back online later. Annoyingly it did start to chuck off topic posts back into junk again! I kept putting them all back into my inbox (as the link provided by @Cairdeas stated that sometimes 'Outlook had to learn')

Fingers crossed, it appears that 'Outlook has indeed learned'....as I have had no issues at all today...all subscribed Off Topic emails going into my inbox and not being junked.... Blimey...who knew? LOL

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 233 of 1,812

jonsie
  • 94099 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 7019 Solutions
Message 234 of 1,812

Cleoriff
  • 126102 Posts
  • 832 Topics
  • 7552 Solutions

@jonsie wrote:

Well if anything can be trained then you are the one to train it LOL

Delighted to hear you have faith in me @jonsie...However, when I tried to explain the 'training concept' to my computer savvy husband.yesterday, I was told bluntly 'not to talk such damn rubbish' LOL

He even refused to read the published article  here 

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 235 of 1,812

Cairdeas
Level 23: Casual Specs
  • 3570 Posts
  • 34 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

I'm so pleased  @Cleoriff..my outlook is obviously still learning lol.  Smiley Very Happy  Funny that it is only this site it does it with..but time will tell i guess x

giphy-3
Message 236 of 1,812

Cleoriff
  • 126102 Posts
  • 832 Topics
  • 7552 Solutions

As I said before @Cairdeas ...it was just good to hear someone else had the same problem...Until that happens you start to question your own technophobia...LOL

Obviously, it isn't an issue for others as they don't bother with the email function...but if you do... then it should work. In fairness... it isn't just Outlook....it must be something to do with Lithium as well. Like yourself I have no problems with any other site and emails. wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 237 of 1,812

Cairdeas
Level 23: Casual Specs
  • 3570 Posts
  • 34 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

It definitely has issues somewhere @Cleoriff. I've decided to go back to Samsung email.  I'd rather delete recurring messages than not get them at all lol x

giphy-3
Message 238 of 1,812

MI5
  • 149608 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28517 Solutions
It runs and runs.........
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 239 of 1,812

Cleoriff
  • 126102 Posts
  • 832 Topics
  • 7552 Solutions

If you remember this far back @Cairdeas my original problem started in November last year when I was with BT Internet. It wasn't just off topic emails ...it was every one from this forum. They definitely weren't in spam or junk either. As a result I changed to Gmail for O2 only.....I kept both email addresses as I wasn't prepared to re-register every site I use with the new Gmail address..Evil

All was well until January 13th. Using a logical process of elimination... it is quite obvious that the one common denominator is O2 (Lithium)...Not just Outlook (or Btinternet or Gmail)....

Research complete...End of... Give the girls a bouquet...Bouncy

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 240 of 1,812