cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'm one unhappy customer

Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm leaving O2 when my contract expires. Why did you make a deal with carphone warehouse to pester me until I leave. I've been an O2 customer for the past 8 years but your partnership with carphone warhouse pestering customers to renew their contracts when they near the end has irritated me so much that I will be switching to an alternative provider.

You should take a look at the practices of those you have engaged with in order to try and maintain customers' contracts. They rely on people being too lazy to switch, but their constant harrassment has shown me what O2 and the carphone warehouse are really interested in which is just money.

Shame on you O2 you have lost your way! Since when was renewing a contract more important than customer satisfaction!

Message 1 of 8
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13532 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 309 Solutions
You can opt out of these calls in your marketing preference settings in myO2
Message 2 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13532 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 309 Solutions
You can opt out of these calls in your marketing preference settings in myO2
Message 2 of 8

blissgirl
Level 33: Firestarter
  • 7527 Posts
  • 46 Topics
  • 3 Solutions
@Anonymous this a customer to customer forum you're not talking to o2 #justsaying
iPhone 15 plus 128Gb light pink & Apple watch series 9 pink (Celluar all with Vodafone slight_smile
Message 3 of 8

Cleoriff
  • 123369 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7476 Solutions

Also @Anonymous I think you will find that all providers deal with other 'trusted partners' who will do exactly the same as Carphone Warehouse. As @viridis says you could have opted out of these calls via MyO2.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 8

blissgirl
Level 33: Firestarter
  • 7527 Posts
  • 46 Topics
  • 3 Solutions
@Cleoriff that's what I did so havent been brothered with thse calls slight_smile
iPhone 15 plus 128Gb light pink & Apple watch series 9 pink (Celluar all with Vodafone slight_smile
Message 5 of 8

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 145040 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27831 Solutions
CPW are an independent company with nothing to do with O2 at all - They deal with EE and Voda too so any complaint you have is with them and has no place on here, I'm afraid.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Message 6 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable
Take Tate matter up with CPW as O2 aren't their only partners
Message 7 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable
Take the
Message 8 of 8