Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Overcharged. Refunded and again.. and again... and again

Lusitania
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

For some reason O2 cancelled my Bolt International. I had to sign up again and they charged me the same item 3 times. Called them, they refunded me straight away and I thought that was that. I am now on my third consecutive invoice where the same scenario happens. It feels like Groundhog Day. They overcharge, I call, they refund. Lots of apologies and it wont happen again and you're a valued customer and blah blah.

And then I wake up and I get overcharged again. Doing my head in to be honest.

This is a very resumed recall events, for real I've spent hours on the chat and a couple calls, they tried every solution, taken ownership of the problem, the team will investigate... Logged an official complaint which was duly ignored. Am now looking forward to the next bill slight_smile

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Pipstop78
Level 10: Inspirational
  • 564 Posts
  • 233 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

Ah sorry to hear that must be mind numbing having to go through that every time 

Message 2 of 4

Oxonian
Level 29: Intuitive
  • 6458 Posts
  • 118 Topics
  • 22 Solutions

When did you lodge your formal complaint @Lusitania ?

Please bear in mind that it can take O2 up to eight weeks to investigate and respond to a complaint, so this could still be in the pipeline. 👍 

Message 3 of 4

JasD
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

So sorry to hear of your headache. Wish I could say I am aware of better experiences. I feel imprisoned by O2 with the worst service I have come across. Tried to go to different provider, O2 offered £20 contract with £5 discount. Discount not applied and so called back after 12 days to cancel in 14 day cooling off. Instead tempted me with new contract of unlimited data but 50% discount and advised me I shoudl nto have been offered the 5% discount. As new contract for unlimited data advised me I have new 14 day cooling off period. No email recived confirming the 50%. Called back 2 days later and now advised me there was no such contract. I asked to move to new provider but now they are charging me penalty of 23 months fees. Even though they made the mistakes, information given was incorrect and they failed to acknowledge the 2nd contract. I have phoned 4 times and spent a total of over 6 hours on the phone and it feels liek I am talking to people who have little understanding or empathy. Had said they woudl oook to credit my account with the 23 month penalty so nets out at zero. Said would be credited in 24hrs. Then email to say woudl take 48hrs to approve. Phoned after 48hrs and now told will take 5 more working days. This took me outside the 2nd contract 14day period despite the fact O2 has taken this time. Now they will not honour the credit and I am stuck in an even more expensive contraxct that I never wanted in the first place. Made promises of dicounts in error, never applied these and Now I'm stuck. I woudl warn ALL reading this to stay away from O2

Message 4 of 4