Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrade

I upgraded on the 15th Aug and since then it’s been stuck processing in the system, I have tried countless times on the phone to get the order cancelled so I can upgrade again but nobody has sorted this out, I got a manager to call me and he didn’t s...

Shell21 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrade

I'm currently on a sim only deal and looking to upgrade to pay monthly with a phone but unsure what phone to go for, I currently have an oppo a15 which has been a good phone until recently it started freezing and crashing, I don't want an iphone but ...

Kay711 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Scam alert

Be aware scammers are calling claiming to be from O2. It looks like they have obtained account details and placing orders which the account holder has not ordered. I received an IPad which I did not order, returned it, but details still appear on my ...

Court action

Is there anyone who has taken these cretins to court before? I’ve had a complaint raised since the 8/6/22. They just keep fobbing me off and creating new problems. I’ve spoken to the complaints review service twice, each time I’m told I’ll get a call...

Changes to 02 software

I tried to sign in this morning but 02 did not recognise me. Anyway one operator hung up on me and the second tried really hard and called back. He was failing but miraculously mid-way through the call the system recognised me and signed me in! Wow I...

SCAM

Just received a scam phone call from a number listed as Glasgow, Scotland. The number was 0141 628 2042. The number informed me that o2 had selected me for a discount of 40% on my phone bill. The person knew my name and my phone number, and that I wa...

Niamh11 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 5 kudos

Rubbish customer service

Placed an order for iPhone 13 pro max in gold 1tbrecevied an email to say out of stock with no further info on availability rang o2 passed to department to department , hung up on twice bevause they didn’t know how to help me.one person argued I hadn...

Rhtg1987 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrade tariff process horrific

Im an existing O2 customer of over a decade and recently wanted to upgrade my tariff to a new tariff. Im writing this while on hold for at least the 7th or 8th time and one hour 20 minutes into the call to upgrade my tariff. Twice two separate advise...

JamesG by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Starlink Connectivity for o2

This might be an option for o2 to provide better coverage for Voice and SMS (it wont work for Video) in some areas of the UK that have poor to non-existent coverage https://youtu.be/Qzli-Ww26Qs?t=957 Although SpaceX and T-Mobile in the US, haven't ev...

madasaf1sh by Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos