Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Huawei P20 Pro

MrFrenzy
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 31 Posts
  • 11 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Upgraded today to the Huawei P20 pro. The £200 off the device plan is great so that when I want to upgrade again I've less to pay off.

Also get to claim the free tablet.

Very good phone and considering I've switched from iPhone after many years I am pleasantly surprised!
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22942 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions
We've heard that the P20 is a good phone. Sounds like you got a good deal @MrFrenzy. Hope you enjoy your new phone and tablet. Come back after you've used them for a while and let us know how you're getting on.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 6

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35213 Posts
  • 224 Topics
  • 1558 Solutions
Still hankering after the OnePlus 6T, upgrade due January... This sounds like a wonderful deal though, @MrFrenzy - well done!
Message 3 of 6

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122362 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@MrFrenzy

I've also heard many good things about the Huawei P20 Pro. You got a great bargain there. Enjoy the phone.

When you have spent time with it, maybe you would do a little review for us all? That would be great. thumbsup

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 6

EmilieT
Former Staff
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Good to hear you're so happy with your new phone and upgrade, @MrFrenzy smiley Which colour did you go for? 

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 5 of 6

welshsteve76
Level 17: Luminescent
  • 1554 Posts
  • 31 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

It's a great phone.  I've had it a couple of months now and really like it.

Thanks

Steve
Message 6 of 6