Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Feedback from Community Admin

Beenherebefore
Level 32: Blockbuster         
  • 5063 Posts
  • 113 Topics
  • 12 Solutions

Can Community Admin confirm how many new member registrations there have been specifically posting comments on the TuGo closure announcement please ?

No doubt Lithium's database can be queried to extract the information which would be of interest to most members who use the app and for O2 to gauge the level of dissatisfaction amongst their customers.

"My life is a facsimile of a sham"
Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35210 Posts
  • 224 Topics
  • 1558 Solutions

Just wait until you have to read them all again, @Beenherebefore, when they get consolidated into the same master thread on Monday by the board moderators - far too many I suspect.  Smiley Frustrated

Message 2 of 14

adamtemp64
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 16454 Posts
  • 312 Topics
  • 1316 Solutions

@pgn All threads are already being merged if reported etc moderators work all weekend unlike admin 

@Beenherebefore perhaps tagging @Martin-O2 may get a response etc 

iPhone 11 Pro 256gb on unlimited data
iPad Pro 12.9” 2020 256gb refresh o2 family discount
Apple Watch series 4
My first mobile was in 1995 a CM-R111 from sony on Cellnet.
Wincanton South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

Message 3 of 14

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122357 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Indeed, new member registrations would give some indication at least.

Let's not forget those who have posted on Twitter (too many to mention) and O2 FB pages.

Then there are those who have received the text and are still so shocked they haven't posted anywhere at all and certainly not here. ...Smiley Mad

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 14

Anonymous
Not applicable

New members information probably won’t happen but whoever reports the threads & gets them merged does see the thread become a mess & disjointed 

Message 5 of 14

Beenherebefore
  • 5063 Posts
  • 113 Topics
  • 12 Solutions

@adamtemp64 wrote:

@Beenherebefore perhaps tagging @Martin-O2 may get a response etc 

Well that failed miserably @adamtemp64 ........what else could we try do you think ?

Message 6 of 14

adamtemp64
  • 16454 Posts
  • 312 Topics
  • 1316 Solutions

@Beenherebefore we tried and failed lol

iPhone 11 Pro 256gb on unlimited data
iPad Pro 12.9” 2020 256gb refresh o2 family discount
Apple Watch series 4
My first mobile was in 1995 a CM-R111 from sony on Cellnet.
Wincanton South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

Message 7 of 14

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92913 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

To be fair it's not the job of admin. O2 have failed to make any form of explanation or apology. Yes it would be nice to get the opinions of admin but if they were to answer honestly they could be overstepping their mandate and the terms of their employment. It isn't right to put them in that position. 

Message 8 of 14

Beenherebefore
  • 5063 Posts
  • 113 Topics
  • 12 Solutions

@jonsie wrote:

To be fair it's not the job of admin. 

Yes it is !

I've asked a question, politely.

If Community Admin are unable to interrogate the Community database and are unable to supply an answer then they should ask either O2 management or Lithium management and whoever supplies a response then that should be posted back in the thread.

Politeness costs nothing.

Message 9 of 14

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Hey guys apologies for the late reply on this one. It's been a busy week as I'm sure you can see from the activity on the community!! 

Firstly, sharing data on registrations to the level requested is not something we're able to do. Whist we may share yearly roundups of activity with the community, the specifics remain confidential. 

Secondly, O2 are gathering feedback from the closure of TU from a variety of channels, including the community so please understand that your comments and responses to the closure are being passed on. 

I'm sure most members have already provided feedback on this but if anything else comes to mind the best place to post is the official TU Go closure thread

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 10 of 14