cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dell Streak 2.2 Froyo Update on O2

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi,
Please advise when the Android 2.2 (aka Froyo) release will be available for 02 customers
Thanks in anticapation
Message 1 of 164
163 REPLIES 163

Anonymous
Not applicable
I agree! Twitter to announce updates? surely thats what o2's website is for...
Been waiting for this update since the day the Streak was released on O2 and im sure i will be a lot happier with it once this update is applied.
It seems they are doing it one baseband at a time.. mine is GAUSB1A120621-EU - if anyone has this update please post your baseband!

- Wayne
Message 71 of 164

Anonymous
Not applicable
We'll it's arrived.
Dwonloading now
Message 72 of 164

Anonymous
Not applicable
We'll it's arrived.
Dwonloading now

Likewise slight_smile
Message 73 of 164

Anonymous
Not applicable
not got a notification yet GAUSB1A110421 but this may help people when it arrives:
http://en.community.dell.com/dell-blogs ... -work.aspx
Message 74 of 164

Anonymous
Not applicable
In some cases you might not get your notification until you switch your Streak off/on.
Anyhoo, downloading complete ... watchinging the install .. ooh it's rebooting ....
Message 75 of 164

Anonymous
Not applicable
Install complete ... I'll let you know what I think once I've had a good look around ...
Message 76 of 164

Anonymous
Not applicable
Done,
Looks pretty seems faster BUT the stage UI is going it's nasty.
Message 77 of 164

Anonymous
Not applicable
I only have the backup data button? is that normal?
Would be nice to skip it as it has been running for half hour and doesnt seem to be doing much!
Message 78 of 164

Anonymous
Not applicable
I switched the phone off/on to make sure no extra programs were running. If you Scroll down below the back button there is a CONTINUE button. Why they didn't add a few scroll bars I dunno.
Yeah the interface is NASTY! Launcher Pro is going straight back on. Looks like we still can't link a facebook account to the contacts .... but I could be wrong here!
Message 79 of 164

Anonymous
Not applicable
I only have the backup data button? is that normal?
Would be nice to skip it as it has been running for half hour and doesnt seem to be doing much!

hit the back key it takes you back to the original screen with the download and install button displayed.
Message 80 of 164