cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dell Streak 2.2 Froyo Update on O2

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi,
Please advise when the Android 2.2 (aka Froyo) release will be available for 02 customers
Thanks in anticapation
Message 1 of 164
163 REPLIES 163

Anonymous
Not applicable
probably never.... im waiting on mine too... altho im just thinking of telling o2 the phone is not fit for purpose and to give me a different one
Message 2 of 164

Anonymous
Not applicable
It is being rolled out, but no news from O2
Dell Annoucement --> http://en.community.dell.com/support-forums/mobile-devices/f/3824/t/19353639.aspx
Message 3 of 164

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi,
Please advise when the Android 2.2 (aka Froyo) release will be available for 02 customers
Thanks in anticapation
Message 4 of 164

Anonymous
Not applicable
I got update this morning through Kies! Finaly
Message 5 of 164

Anonymous
Not applicable
Please advise when the Android 2.2 (aka Froyo) release will be available for those 02 customers who were first to show their faith in the product
Pleases feel free to ignore my message but at least reply to the other Streak fans on this page who would like their simple question answered
Message 6 of 164

Anonymous
Not applicable
i believe it will be ignored... Dell Streak- you had your querks and advantages but now i just want rid of you! thanks o2
Message 7 of 164

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi,
Thanks in anticapation
Message 8 of 164

Anonymous
Not applicable
its just getting worse and worse with mine... Now it is impossible to download anything from the android market as android have thought 1.6 to be out of date... i sent my phone off for repair a week or so ago and im intruiged to see if they will try and offer me another streak in exchange as they now know that the phone will never work properly untill 2.2 has been installed.... o2 your about to give me a faulty product.. and you know it too...... im sure thats a bit "iffy" to say the least...
Message 9 of 164

Anonymous
Not applicable
Me too, have a Streak, unusable at the moment. Understand that it takes some time to test and add branding but it is very poor customer service to not communicate a timeline for roll-out. Come on O2
Message 10 of 164