cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dell Streak 2.2 Froyo Update on O2

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi,
Please advise when the Android 2.2 (aka Froyo) release will be available for 02 customers
Thanks in anticapation
Message 1 of 164
163 REPLIES 163

Anonymous
Not applicable
Factory reset sorted my browser issue too, win!

I had the same experiences as other people, the glitchy browser closes etc. Then today I switched the streak off. When I switched it back on it would not go past the dell screen. As I had backed everything up anyway I just performed a factory reset. The streak then booted up fine. Funny thing is, all the little glitches I was noticing on froyo on the streak seem to be gone too. Running perfectly! So for problems, factory reset might be the answer, if you've backed up of course.

When you guys mention factory reset do you mean turning it on with both volume buttons pressed and selecting factory reset option? Or something a little more exotic? If so do you have any links to the right info?
Message 161 of 164

Anonymous
Not applicable
do you mean turning it on with both volume buttons pressed and selecting factory reset?

Exactly that
Message 162 of 164

Anonymous
Not applicable
to turn on the power bar for the wifi, simply hold on the screen, select widgit, then select power bar.. simple..
Message 163 of 164

Anonymous
Not applicable
Updated to 2.2 fine apart from no internet access or email from 3G etc. Wi-fi connection is working fine. Any ideas?
Message 164 of 164