Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery

AS
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Really disappointed. Ordered upgrade online at 11pm last night, website and email I received clearly states will deliver next day 6-10pm.  This didn’t arrive. When I checked tracking on dhl/uk mail site this now says won’t arrive until Mon 25th, when I will be out at work so will now risk missing it or need to hope neighbour can sign.  If I knew this would happen would have ordered click and collect from store.  Nothing I can do as assume phone is at depot which is miles away so can’t even go and collect it.  My old phone is broken so have no working phone.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Glory1
Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions

Hi @AS

Sorry to hear you didn't receive your phone yesterday when promised, a frequent complaint we see here.

If you paid for next day delivery you need to contact customer services for a refund. All ways to contact O2 here  http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

The best time to ring is between 8-8:30am to avoid a long wait on hold.

Double check too if it is going to be delivered on Monday or whether, perhaps, your order can be changed to click and collect to save you depending on a kind neighbour signing for it in your absence.

If you still find you're having problems, please come back to the forum and we can tag one of our community managers to see if they can assist you.

Good luck and welcome to the forum Welcome

Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Message 2 of 4

Glory1
Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions

@AS I forgot to mention that if you have no working phone you can use anyone's phone and call for free on 0800 032 1402. Better to speak to someone than use live chat if at all possible.

Again, best of luck.

Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Message 3 of 4

EmilieT
Former Staff
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Hi @AS, and sorry to hear about your experience with your upgrade so far. I will make sure to pass on your feedback, but I was also wondering if you had now received your phone safe and sound? If you need any further help, please let us know.

Thanks @Glory1 for all the advice. slight_smile

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 4 of 4