cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer Service

Anonymous
Not applicable

Stage 1.

I have today experienced the worst customer service in my lifetime. Both myself and my wife have been customers of O2 for some 12 years now and today we went back to our local store in the Eastbourne Arndale centre for the second time this week, to try for the second time to upgrade my wifes phone, only to be treated to a complete debacle by the sales consultant and the manager. I am not going to go into detail on this forum, but I am requesting a customer services manager to contact me urgently in everyones best interest in this matter. Just one thing, I have been for many years and still am, a training consultant in the sales arena internationally and todays experience is by far the worst I have ever, ever experienced on any continent. You have my contact details and I would expect from a company as big as yours, some response and I await that at your earliest convenience.

Colin Raeburn.

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143417 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Hi Colin.
This is a customer run forum so no one can help you with this issue on here, sorry.
Please contact or complain directly to o2..
Details on link
http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 8

Cleoriff
  • 122357 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous This is a community forum not customer services. You need to get in touch with them yourself....https://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

Or you can put in a complaint via this route https://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous No one from o2 will see your post here or contact you

Message 4 of 8

jonsie
  • 92913 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Perhaps @Marjo or @MercedesS can feed this back about the Eastbourne Arndale Centre store. The store itself also needs to address this particular issue. 

Message 5 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable

Sounds like some re training is in order

Message 6 of 8

Beenherebefore
Level 32: Blockbuster         
  • 5063 Posts
  • 113 Topics
  • 12 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

Sounds like some re training is in order

Well that will be a waste of time and money when everything else in O2 seems to be broken at the moment.

"My life is a facsimile of a sham"
Message 7 of 8

MercedesS
Former Staff
  • 1192 Posts
  • 17 Topics
  • 18 Solutions

Hello @Anonymous,

We are sorry to hear about your problem. As @MI5, @Cleoriff and @Anonymous told you, the O2 community is a group of customers. It is the perfect place for you to ask other customers like you, but we are not O2 Customer service I am afraid. 

However, as @jonsie said, we will like to track your CS experience about the Eastbourne Arndale Centre store so please, if you could answer our PM because we need some private information.... Thanks!

Get involved! If a post answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution”.If you are new to the community, please read How to use the community
Message 8 of 8