Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bookworm for the phone

starfish
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 26 Posts
  • 7 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

There's a free game called Bookworm for the PC.  Is there a free version for the mobile phone, namely a Galaxy J4+?

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144336 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions

@starfish Play search here for "bookworm" https://play.google.com/store/apps/collection/search_results_cluster_apps?clp=ggEKCghib29rd29ybQ%3D%...

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 11

starfish
  • 26 Posts
  • 7 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

The Word Wow worm games aren't as straightforward as the original Bookworm.  Thanks anyway.

Message 3 of 11

MI5
  • 144336 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions
Well that's everything on Play so looks like it's not available for Android.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 11

starfish
  • 26 Posts
  • 7 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

I'll have to do without it on the move.  disappointed

More info

Message 5 of 11

EmilieT
Former Staff
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Thanks @MI5 for the link!

I know @Glory1 plays a lot of word games on mobile - do you have any recommendations to share with @starfish by any chance? smiling

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 6 of 11

Glory1
Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions

@EmilieT wrote:

I know @Glory1 plays a lot of word games on mobile - do you have any recommendations to share with @starfish by any chance? smiling

Where do I begin joy

Okay, there's In Bloom, Wordscapes, Wordscapes Uncrossed, Wordstacks, Wordsdom and Wordsdom 2, Word Mocha, Word Connect, Word Slide, Word City, Wordland, Word Cookies, Word Charm and I could go on. They're all in the Playstore and each make you use your brain in a very enjoyable way. I love them, and play a few levels every day.

Hope the above word games give @starfish some ideas to be going on with smile

Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Message 7 of 11

jonsie
  • 93229 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6976 Solutions

@Glory1 wrote:

@EmilieT wrote:

Where do I begin joy

Okay, there's In Bloom, Wordscapes, Wordscapes Uncrossed, Wordstacks, Wordsdom and Wordsdom 2, Word Mocha, Word Connect, Word Slide, Word City, Wordland, Word Cookies, Word Charm and I could go on. They're all in the Playstore and each make you use your brain in a very enjoyable way. I love them, and play a few levels every day.

My word, it seems all these games are a full time job in theirselves!

Message 8 of 11

Glory1
Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions

@jonsie wrote:

@Glory1 wrote:

@EmilieT wrote:

Where do I begin joy

My word, it seems all these games are a full time job in theirselves!

Well I suppose it does explain why I'm never bored, have plenty to keep my mind active and occupied, and I go to bed in the early hours/midday @jonsie joy

Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Message 9 of 11

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

I'm a bit late to the party but just saw this topic and I remembered the Bookworm game. It used to be one of my favourites and I could play it for hours! grin

I wish I had it on my mobile too. slight_smile

Message 10 of 11