cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone Else Had problems With UK Mail Delivery??

Anonymous
Not applicable

Ive ordered a pay monthly contract phone at the weekend i knew i was at the hospital on monday so chose Tues as delivery day, received a text monday from UK Mail saying it would be delivered between 1-3pm great i thought, tues morning 10.30 i get a text saying "Your O2 order has experienced a possible delay please contact blah blah blah". So i rang them after waiting 0ver 5 mins someone finally answered to say "sorry it went to the wrong depot it will be with you tomorrow", because of pass dealing's with these so called delivery companies i rang again this morning to double check after a lot of umming and ahhing he said "yes its in nottingham you will get it today" im not holding my breath as the site shows it was supposed to be delivered before 12!.

Uk, Yodel, HDN all seem as bad as each other! not one can be relied upon.....would'nt mind but im being charge for this contract by O2 but not even had the goods yet!......ok rant over Smiley Frustrated

Message 1 of 324
323 REPLIES 323

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Toby, I am having similar issues to SykoTriker, although UKMail insist that I (or someone posing as me) has signed for my new phone. I had paid extra to get delivered next day before 12, and have spoken to UKMail who said that they delivered to next door unit. I went to check there and they had not received any deliveries today. I have let O2 know and notes are listed on my account, but what would you suggest? do you have any thoughts?

Message 271 of 324

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144185 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27632 Solutions
Flag for @Toby just in case it is missed.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 272 of 324

Leebroath
Level 3: Thinker
  • 81 Posts
  • 13 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@Toby

Arghhhhhh !!!

Another delayed UKMail customer here, ordered on Saturday 1pm and chose for delivery on Monday, due to the phone and location I couldn't pick Sunday. I ordered this for my Daughters birthday which is now today and on the off chance checked the delivery schedule for the phone this morning. States 'Sorry its been delayed' called complaints, said it will be delivered tomorrow now and he couldn't wait to get me off the phone! Shocking service, absolutely diabolical

This thread has been going on for 4 years and O2 are STILL using UK(Snail)Mail, how long, and how many more disgruntled posts will it take to make o2 wake up??? NEVER have this issue with DPD

I even asked if the delivery could be upgraded so we received the phone tomorrow morning first thing, the person I spoke to (in complaints) told me to contact UKMail tomorrow or info myself!!

This is not good and makes me wonder why the hell im with O2

Message 273 of 324

MI5
  • 144185 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27632 Solutions
Do you actually know the delay is with UK Mail or was it dispatched late by O2 ?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 274 of 324

Cleoriff
  • 122826 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

@LeebroathToby is no longer part of the community. I will flag @MercedesS, @Marjo or @Martin-O2 for you

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 275 of 324

Leebroath
  • 81 Posts
  • 13 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@MI5

I will ask as I'm on the phone to O2 at the moment 

Message 276 of 324

Leebroath
  • 81 Posts
  • 13 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@MI5

Ok just off the phone and asked the question from you MI5

She said it was placed in for collection at 11:23am yesterday morning and said there was absolutely no reason why UKMail should have a delay on this parcel

Ordered at 1pm Saturday - 15th

Collected at 11:23am - 16th

Booked / Awaiting collection at 11:23am - 16th

We're sorry but the delivery of your consignment has been delayed. Please contact your sender for further information at 09:11am - 17th

Just to note, there was also NO text and NO email sent to me regarding this delay, so I could have been sitting in all day twiddling my thumbs if I hadn't looked at the tracking! 

Message 277 of 324

MI5
  • 144185 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27632 Solutions
Terrible service again!
Have you chased UKM personally?
I know you shouldn't have to but just wondering if it will help?

Currently using:
Message 278 of 324

Leebroath
  • 81 Posts
  • 13 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

When I spoke with the second agent she went and called UKMail, they actually told her on the phone they had just spoken to someone regarding the same mobile. 

She said what I'm being told is the exact same and I don't think anything will change/or could be done, it's tomorrow and that's that!

I'm not so bothered about the lateness, although this thread seems to suggest otherwise, but it's the fact I should maybe have ordered from another network or actually went into a shop for her birthday which really annoys me, if I'd known it was UKMail

If I had known who was delivering the phone at the time of contract I would have requested either another courier or went into store

I also can't believe how long stretch this thread is and STILL nothing has been done, I presume the contract dealings with UK(snail)Mail are too good to let go

As you can understand I'm really upset by this and trying not to vent much anger but it's really making my blood boil this company! I've had many dealings with them in the past and some have been good but most have been terrible. Their CS  support is the worst and don't even think about sending them an Email as you'll NEVER hear back

Urghhhh!! Kids going to be pretty disappointed today 😞 

Edit:

I've just been on the phone again to O2 as I had an idea, spoke with agent and asked (explained again it was for a birthday present) if and when the parcel arrives to the depot in Perth can I go through and pick it up, he said quite clearly NO as the depot have their own policies and they HAVE to deliver it first!  

GGgggrrrrrrrrr 

Message 279 of 324

Beenherebefore
Level 32: Blockbuster         
  • 5063 Posts
  • 113 Topics
  • 12 Solutions

@Leebroath ......so what did you expect ?......you're only the money-paying customer keeping these companies in business

More info
Irony intended
"My life is a facsimile of a sham"
Message 280 of 324