cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone Else Had problems With UK Mail Delivery??

Anonymous
Not applicable

Ive ordered a pay monthly contract phone at the weekend i knew i was at the hospital on monday so chose Tues as delivery day, received a text monday from UK Mail saying it would be delivered between 1-3pm great i thought, tues morning 10.30 i get a text saying "Your O2 order has experienced a possible delay please contact blah blah blah". So i rang them after waiting 0ver 5 mins someone finally answered to say "sorry it went to the wrong depot it will be with you tomorrow", because of pass dealing's with these so called delivery companies i rang again this morning to double check after a lot of umming and ahhing he said "yes its in nottingham you will get it today" im not holding my breath as the site shows it was supposed to be delivered before 12!.

Uk, Yodel, HDN all seem as bad as each other! not one can be relied upon.....would'nt mind but im being charge for this contract by O2 but not even had the goods yet!......ok rant over Smiley Frustrated

Message 1 of 324
323 REPLIES 323

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144558 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27716 Solutions
Amazing CS. Makes others look good wink !!
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 261 of 324

Cleoriff
  • 123046 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7472 Solutions

Pleased you got the phone though @Anonymous.even though nothing matched anything..:smileywink:

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 262 of 324

Anonymous
Not applicable

Paid for pre 12 delivery at works address this took 45mins to sort on the phone, as the web page had errors, just tried to track and the address is wrong, rang O2 they told me to ring UK mail to change the address, Uk mail told me it can't be done by me has to be O2, tracked again and now delayed by 24 hours, good going O2 you astound me!

Do you train your staff to lie to customers?

Do you really care what happens?

Message 263 of 324

Cleoriff
  • 123046 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7472 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous

Don't be fobbed off by O2. Until you receive your phone... it is their responsibility to chase up and speak to UK Mail...not you.

They are passing the buck. I would make a complaint. . http://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain

At the very least you are entitled to get payment back for the expedited delivery which did not happen

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 264 of 324

jonsie
  • 93252 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions
Message 265 of 324

MI5
  • 144558 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27716 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

Do you train your staff to lie to customers?

It is a common perception, yes.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 266 of 324

Toby
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous,

Sorry to hear about and I'll make sure to feed it to back to the team to see what we can do to improve things.

Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 267 of 324

Anonymous
Not applicable

I hope that's force feed, I still dont know where my phone is and if I dont get it by tomorrow O2 can go take a jump. never had such bad service, I have been with O2 for a long time, you have 24 hours.

Message 268 of 324

MI5
  • 144558 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27716 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
you have 24 hours.

You aren't talking to O2 here mate - 24 hours to me is just tomorrow slight_smile

Toby may be able to help you if CS can't/won't but he doesn't work for O2 either.

Currently using:
Message 269 of 324

Toby
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions

Let us know when it arrives @Anonymous

Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 270 of 324