Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amazing customer service

Cc93
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I'm generally not one to post or leave feedback, but on this occassion, it felt fitting. The gentleman I spoke to was named Shannon. He was more than helpful throughout the call, where he helped me to make an informed choice based on the options which were available to myself, regarding my current contract. Where he was kind and courteous, and took the time to help me with my query. A huge thank you Shannon for your great  customer service. 

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35218 Posts
  • 224 Topics
  • 1558 Solutions

Praise is always welcome, @Cc93.

Tagging in the board managers, so your sentiment can be passed on to the correct department - @TheresaV and @LukasB.

Message 2 of 4

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

What a lovely post @Cc93. Great to hear of good service when we usually only get to hear all the complaints. Thanks for posting and welcome to the forum.

Cleoriff_0-1629500410459.gif

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 4

TheresaV
Former Staff
  • 1930 Posts
  • 80 Topics
  • 12 Solutions

Thanks for leaving such great feedback @Cc93 I will send you a private message to get more details in order to pass this on internally 😊

Thanks for the tag @pgn 😉

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 4 of 4