Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unbelievable bad service, as bad as orange used to be, if not worse

Imexian
Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

This started June 3rd, I even contacted o2 first as they didn't have a clue that two iPhone had been fraudulently set up with our account, didn't seem to bother them that two expensive phone had gone awol somewhere in London. 
anuway after months of being locked out of my business account and many emails phone calls and promises of getting it sorted, finally did get back into it. 
we then got a letter from o2 thanking us for the new contract, sent to our address with another company name on the header, imagine my surprise (not) on 26 August we have £128.50 taken from our account!

The fraud section did eventually get in touch, my complaint went to wrong department?? A guy called Ijaz xxxxxx called weeks later to explain why etc etc, said due to my poor experience we would receive two months line rental and and a £228.00 refund within five days so August 28th, we'll Im still waiting, it's now 25th September and I fully expect to see another £128.50 taken out!

ive had every excuse, and all the phone operatives, if you can get through are "all working from home" and our pc"s are slow, won't allow access blah blah, all of them are rubbish, maybe o2 should pay them more to get better computer?

waited for a call back regarding the bad service, 11.30. 24th September, nothing...no surprise!

i could go on about this total mess but if anyone bothers to read this, please realise when you sign to o2 if anything goes wrong or you are a victim of some type of fraud you are cast off!

ive must have wasted hours of unpaid time on this total incompetence, we are now out of contract and will not even contemplate renewing until this is sorted. 
yours,
very disappointed long time o2 customer.

[mod edit: removed employee's surname]

Message 1 of 18
17 REPLIES 17

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144166 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions

@Imexian 

I can ask @O2Georgina to look into this mess for you......

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 18

Imexian
  • 7 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi
That’s sound good, but I won’t hold my breath.
Ian
Message 3 of 18

O2Georgina
  • 387 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 13 Solutions

@MI5  Thanks for the tag. @Imexian  I will send you a private message so we can look in to this for you

signature
Message 4 of 18

MI5
  • 144166 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions

Let us know if you haven't heard anything by 9.00am and we can push it along for you @Imexian 

Edit, there you go, thanks @O2Georgina wink

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 5 of 18

Cleoriff
  • 122810 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

What a mess indeed!!

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 6 of 18

Imexian
  • 7 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

The “dedicated team” don’t answer phone....so another waste of time.
I think it says something like we are not doing anything as COVID 19 has let us wash our hands of any responsibilities!

Message 7 of 18

Imexian
  • 7 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I'm answering my own post, but after all that's been put on, no one can do anything as it's a business account? So if you have a business contract you are double doomed!

by the way the fraud number 202 is not answered, something about COVID-19 so washing there hands of anything....

Message 8 of 18

Cleoriff
  • 122810 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

@Imexian 

Don't give up yet. @O2Georgina is an account advisor and is looking into this for you.

Just check your PM box (Top right hand corner of the page) When it's sent, you will see (1) in the PM section.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 9 of 18

Imexian
  • 7 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

No, she says cannot access account.

I think o2 need a shake up, especially the more senior ranks as I'm not blaming the ground staff, but people above are not doing there job, if I was so poor at my job I would be bust within a month!

dont want to sound negative, but o2 have given me one of the worst customer service I've had for a long time, on a par with BT!

Bye way I also sent a formal complaint to the o2 complaints dept, guess what? Nothing...

Message 10 of 18