Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unbelievable bad service, as bad as orange used to be, if not worse

Imexian
Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

This started June 3rd, I even contacted o2 first as they didn't have a clue that two iPhone had been fraudulently set up with our account, didn't seem to bother them that two expensive phone had gone awol somewhere in London. 
anuway after months of being locked out of my business account and many emails phone calls and promises of getting it sorted, finally did get back into it. 
we then got a letter from o2 thanking us for the new contract, sent to our address with another company name on the header, imagine my surprise (not) on 26 August we have £128.50 taken from our account!

The fraud section did eventually get in touch, my complaint went to wrong department?? A guy called Ijaz xxxxxx called weeks later to explain why etc etc, said due to my poor experience we would receive two months line rental and and a £228.00 refund within five days so August 28th, we'll Im still waiting, it's now 25th September and I fully expect to see another £128.50 taken out!

ive had every excuse, and all the phone operatives, if you can get through are "all working from home" and our pc"s are slow, won't allow access blah blah, all of them are rubbish, maybe o2 should pay them more to get better computer?

waited for a call back regarding the bad service, 11.30. 24th September, nothing...no surprise!

i could go on about this total mess but if anyone bothers to read this, please realise when you sign to o2 if anything goes wrong or you are a victim of some type of fraud you are cast off!

ive must have wasted hours of unpaid time on this total incompetence, we are now out of contract and will not even contemplate renewing until this is sorted. 
yours,
very disappointed long time o2 customer.

[mod edit: removed employee's surname]

Message 1 of 18
17 REPLIES 17

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144338 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27671 Solutions

@Imexian 

Business customer service is 8002 from your mobile.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 11 of 18

Imexian
  • 7 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks, yes I've tried that as well, same results....nothing...

Message 12 of 18

MI5
  • 144338 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27671 Solutions

@LukasB 

Any ideas?

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 13 of 18

Imexian
  • 7 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

LOL, gone on radio silence....as normal, hope this is a warning to anyone considering o2..

Message 14 of 18

LukasB
Former Staff
  • 1791 Posts
  • 177 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

@MI5 looking into this - give me a minute

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 15 of 18

LukasB
  • 1791 Posts
  • 177 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

Hey @Imexian I am going to send you a private message on here. I think I can help.

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 16 of 18

Cleoriff
  • 122927 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7470 Solutions

Best of luck @LukasB thumbsup

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 17 of 18

MI5
  • 144338 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27671 Solutions

Thank you @LukasB 

Currently using:
Message 18 of 18