Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to Pay

Matt38
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

02 has bizarrely put my phone as being paid by cheque despite numerous calls setting up a direct debit.  Have now cut me off with no means to pay! On hold for an hour and not getting through having to use my wife's phone.  Complete shambles! I have called them 3 times in the past setting up the direct debit, this appears to be all confirmed, only for me to be cut off.  Cannot get through at all, no chat function, no means of paying online or via app.  Shambles!!!

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Enlli
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 7087 Posts
  • 51 Topics
  • 1584 Solutions

If it is a Business account neither Chat or Social media will handle it.

08009777337 is one of the business numbers you can use from your wife's phine

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 2 of 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 146773 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28245 Solutions

@Matt38 

See guide here for alternative ways to pay until the DD is sorted out. 

Guide: How to Pay Your Bill (Contract) 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 3 of 4

Matt38
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks for your reply. On hold for over two hours now. Spoke to someone who appeared to be in consumer team who then put me through to business, no one picking up! Never ever experienced service this appalling

Message 4 of 4