Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 account

Mark2411
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Why is O2 so difficult, I have an account with an O2 partner and now my account ends on the 30th June and wish to return back to O2 who I have been with for years before that. 

I would like to keep my number so called O2 today 3 times got the run around left doesn't know the right kind of thing, done the chat on line but that is for personal only not business, so same thing a bit of a run around. 

Have been told need as form to transfer business name from current provider to O2 but cant find this form, but was told forward slash this forward slash that nothing came up. 

Any help please, but did say I would go in a shop but was told you don't need to do that, at this moment it will be a different provider if I can't sort it.

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 146002 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28089 Solutions

@Mark2411 

As you are with a partner you may need a PAC to switch back to O2 as things are managed differently.

Guide: How to get your PAC [June 2021 Update] 

The transfer of ownership form is only for switching between personal and business accounts.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 146002 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28089 Solutions

@Mark2411 

As you are with a partner you may need a PAC to switch back to O2 as things are managed differently.

Guide: How to get your PAC [June 2021 Update] 

The transfer of ownership form is only for switching between personal and business accounts.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 2