Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Now feeling the need to leave

Jon4
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi all.  Im about to blow a fuse here.  Ive been trying for days to solve a problem (my mobile wont do wifi calling - just stopped last week).  I work for the NHS and Im now working from home.  I need wifi calling as the coverage at home is so poor.  I have talked to one person who promised to call back (didnt happen) and now believe the answer is to join EE.  I want to keep my numbers so need the PAC codes but when I try to get through I get an automated answer which says 'we are busy concentrating on the urgent problems, like trying customers trying to leave' and then it hangs up!  I need this sorted as I cant keep blaming my phone for being unable to do my job.  Any advice gratefully received.

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@Jon4 

How to get pac here Guide: How to get your PAC [June 2021 Update] 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 6

Jon4
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

thanks for that.  I did read this before I posted the issue as I tried that but I have two phones on the account and that only works if you have one.  I got a text saying to go to the website (which doesnt help) or call 8002 (which is when the autobot says 'sorry' and puts the phone down).

Message 3 of 6

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@Jon4 

Try any of the numbers here to get through Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 4 of 6

Jon4
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

thanks - Ill try them.  

You are very helpful.

Message 5 of 6

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Good luck.....

Currently using:
Message 6 of 6