Did you mean: 

FAQs: Business Customers

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hi all, welcome to the Business Customers board! Wave

If you are on a Business contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the board you can post your question to and get replies from other customers.

Please remember: if your query requires O2 to check any of your personal details on their system, then the community probably can't help as this forum consists of O2 customers who like to help each other out with general queries. Have you tried checking in My O2 Business in case you find anwers there regarding your account?

You can check out the below info created by our community members to help with frequently asked questions, as well as some useful links to the Business help pages:

Network coverage, International, Roaming:

Read also the help page for roaming and calling abroad for Business to see what bolt-ons are available to help you get cheaper calls and keep track of your spending while abroad.

How can I manage my Business account and bill?

You can do this in My O2 Business, which you can access here on the O2 website via a desktop, laptop or any device. Check out the interactive demo showing an overview of My O2 Business, and the step by step journeys within the My Account and Bill analyser areas within My O2 Business. You can also see an introductory video, a case study video of how Housing & Care 21 gets great value from using My O2 Business, and a link to FAQs. If you’re not yet registered on My O2 Business, then please get in touch with your usual O2 business contact, who can arrange that for you.

I've had unexpected charges - what could these be?

You can also check out the help page for understanding your bill for info around how your first or final bill works on Business Essentials contract, info on additional purchases and what could be causing a sudden increase in your bill or exceeding your allowance, list of available bolt-ons and other additional purchases.

I've lost my phone - what do I do?

Check out a guide for Lost or stolen O2 device? How to report it by our community member MI5

How can I cancel my contract?

Check out this guide written by our community member davethorp.

Get involved: please let us know if you have spotted any helpful information by other members on this board that you feel should be added to the above list! If you'd like to create your own how-to guide related to O2 Business, let us know also as we'd love to have more Business-related content. Smiley Happy You can check out examples of helpful member-created content on e.g. the Pay Monthly FAQs topic, in case it might inspire you. 

Thanks everyone who have already contributed on the above list - it is much appreciated.

Thanks!

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Eagle
Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Can I post a screen shot?
Message 2 of 3

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme