cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How much does it cost to call a 0203 number in the UK if you are in Spain?

Karla_Hernandez
Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi

I just received new charges for calls made when I was in Spain having and unlimited calls and text plan... could you please explain why these calls are rate diferently if you can see in the website that you can use your phone the same as you were in the UK?

Thanks a lot again

Karla

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143445 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@Karla_Hernandez 

It's a free call providing that you have some call allowances left, otherwise you are charged at the standard international rates.

You need to query it with customer service Guide: How to find help & contact O2 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 6

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22943 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions
Message 3 of 6

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

@Karla_Hernandez did the above info answer your question or so you still need some help with this? 

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 4 of 6

Karla_Hernandez
  • 7 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi @Martin-O2 

Thanks for your follow up slight_smile

I have been told by HR that we have unlimited calls ans texts so I was assuming these callsl will be not charged but they were and we still don't know why.

The information that I see on the web is that I can use the phone as I'm in the UK in European zone, so please if you can clarify why O2 charged this would be very helpfull.

Thanks a lot.

Karla

Message 5 of 6

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

No worries @Karla_Hernandez ! I believe @Marjo has sent you a message about your previous thread which should contain some info relevant to this post to but if not let me know. slight_smile

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 6 of 6