cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

signal in cyprus

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi all my partner has been in Cyprus for the last 7 days and her Internet has worked fine.. she has woken up today and nothing works at all.. no Facebook no Internet and also WhatsApp does not connect.. she has spoken to customer services who have said there is nothing wrong with her account. We are stuck?? Can anyone help please?
Message 1 of 31
30 REPLIES 30

Anonymous
Not applicable
Yes mate only choice.. appreciate you trying to help by the way
Message 21 of 31

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93262 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 6985 Solutions

Maybe she just doesn't want to speak to you.....LOL

No, seriously it may just be a local network problem. She should be able to pick up wifi somewhere though.

Message 22 of 31

Anonymous
Not applicable
Lol I actually thought that don't worry! She's back in just over a week so thanks for the help guys have a nice weekend
Message 23 of 31

MI5
  • 146708 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28245 Solutions
Prob be all back to normal tomorrow. Tell her to just go back to the original network and see how it goes.
Good luck.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 24 of 31

Anonymous
Not applicable
It's working now on cyta.. thanks again chaps
Message 25 of 31

MI5
  • 146708 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28245 Solutions

Good news - but your peace is shattered now Bouncy

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 26 of 31

jonsie
  • 93262 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 6985 Solutions

There you go, your every move will now have to be accounted for.....and vice versa LOL

Message 27 of 31

Anonymous
Not applicable
That is true aha.. cheers chaps have a good evening
Message 28 of 31

MI5
  • 146708 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28245 Solutions
You too mate.....
Message 29 of 31

jonsie
  • 93262 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 6985 Solutions