Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Iphone no signal on sim after update 17.4.1

subrato123
Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hello, I have not had any signal on my iPhone since the automated update 17.4.1.  I cannot call, text. The Apple support simply asks me to reach out to my carrier. Please help O2.

Device name : iPhone 13 Pro Max

Sim type : eSim

Thanks

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9

Enlli
Level 65: Ultra-cool
  • 6773 Posts
  • 50 Topics
  • 1509 Solutions

If a network reset does not work if may be down to the eSim.

If you do a SIM swap in My O2 and give the reason as change of technology that should take you to download a replacement 

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 2 of 10

subrato123
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thank you for replying! Network reset did not work indeed.

I tried the sim replacement. It's saying the "Your esim profile has been downloaded and installed" , however I still don't see any signal on my phone. I am actually not sure if something was actually downloaded and installed on my phone... 

Message 3 of 10

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144950 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27778 Solutions

@subrato123 

If you also have a physical sim in the phone, remove it and see if the esim kicks in then.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 10

subrato123
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks @MI5 . Removed physical sim (I had dual sim) and reran esim install .. no luck still...

Message 5 of 10

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144950 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27778 Solutions

@subrato123 

There seems to be more than normal no service issues reported today so might just be an unreported network issue. http://status.o2.co.uk/

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 6 of 10

subrato123
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks, I was finally able to call O2 support from my partner's phone. They are sending me a esim on email. Will update if that works. Status in my area is fine.

Message 7 of 10

Jackdog
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Same issue for me 

Message 8 of 10

Enlli
Level 65: Ultra-cool
  • 6773 Posts
  • 50 Topics
  • 1509 Solutions

Also see this thread

https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Tech-Support/eSIM-outage-**Personal info**/td-p/1710885

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 9 of 10

subrato123
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Update - Resolved - By installing a fresh esim as suggested above. I could not get my O2 based self-service and had to call support (from another phone) who ordered this for me.

Thanks all for your kind help.

Message 10 of 10