Did you mean: 

iPhone Network Not Available > Phone not allowed

Mattl95
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hello,

I’m a new customer, I got a phone and a SIM card delivered yesterday. I tried to set the phone up last night & inserted the SIM card. I’m not getting any network connection. I put the o2 sim in my old phone and that connects to the o2 network. I put my current (giff gaff) working sim in the new phone and it still fails to get a network connection. I’ve tried removing and reinserting the sim, reseting the network settings, turn on and off multiple times but to no luck. I’m getting the following: Settings > About > Network : Not Available > Phone not allowed

I’m unsure who to contact.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks,

Matt

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12

Ahmed786610
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi please can you also take a look at this for me too. I have been back and forth apple have thoroughly checked the phone and every component seems to be working just fine. They have said it’s 100% from o2s end an even though I keep getting told there are no restrictions it still says no service . It recognises the SIM card as o2 but it says phone not allowed meaning it is something which o2 have restricted on their end 

Message 11 of 13

Smilercat
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hello, Is there anyone that could look into this for me too… ?

Message 12 of 13

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 10291 Posts
  • 56 Topics
  • 3025 Solutions

@Smilercat 

Not anymore, you will need to contact customer services on 0344 809 0202 in the morning...

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 13 of 13