cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

carphone warehouse ,02 and iphone

Anonymous
Not applicable
I have an o2 contract through the carphone warehouse,they didnt tell me they didn't support the iphone when they sold it to me as payg. my question is what are the mms settings with my existing cpw tarrif ? I am on the TOP tarrif with cpw with the unlimited web bolt on .Thank you
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

Anonymous
Not applicable
Do you pay a monthly fee to CPW then? Your post seems to contradict itself when you say you have an o2 contract with CPW. I bought my iphone at CPW but it was a retail outlet only. I pay my fee to O2 each month and not CPW.
Message 2 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable
Yes i pay CPW for an o2 number originally on a nokia n96 and they now say they cant give me settings for my iphone (which they sold me as payg) because they 'dont support it'
Message 3 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable
Yes i pay CPW for an o2 number originally on a nokia n96 and they now say they cant give me settings for my iphone (which they sold me as payg) because they 'dont support it'

Sorry but still confused and not sure if anyone here can help if you're on some kind of CPW virtual network.
Message 4 of 8

adamtemp64
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 16454 Posts
  • 312 Topics
  • 1316 Solutions
the settings for non iphone contracts are here http://shop.o2.co.uk/update/settings.html
iPhone 11 Pro 256gb on unlimited data
iPad Pro 12.9” 2020 256gb refresh o2 family discount
Apple Watch series 4
My first mobile was in 1995 a CM-R111 from sony on Cellnet.
Wincanton South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

Message 5 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable
I have a similar problem..cpw/o2 contract and want a payg i phone to put sim in. I rang the o2 i phone people as cpw didnt have a clue and told me it wouldnt work(they even refused to sell me a 3g sim card for my current number.)
O2 states any o2 sim will work but certain things ie visual voicemail wont work which im not fussed about.Good luck with getting it sorted as i have found cpw useless they are just interested in getting me to take a new contract(ive still got a year left and it cost me £5 per month)
Message 6 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hey Carolbell ,

Carphone warehouse have been a nightmare to deal with so lesson learned
never again !

Adamtemps settings post has worked for meso try that ! THANK YOU ADAM TEMPS !
Message 7 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable
my phone gets delivered tomorrow .ordered on line from o2..no need to buy the top up i wont use and couldnt face being told something different..Have to pick up my sim tomorrow after i phoned cpw who told me there is no reason for the shop not to sell me it as was told it would be a different number so have put a note on my records.will order web bolt on and just wont tell them its for the i phone..
Message 8 of 8