Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Iphone 4s texting issues with 3G on

Hi, I've had my Iphone4s for about two months on the everything unlimited contract. I have had none stop problems with texting on my phone. Mainly, texts coming through 45 - 60 mins slow, and my texts not sending at all (intermittently), often I had ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unlock iPhone 4s

HiI bought an iPhone which is locked to O2.It is iPhone 4s 16 GBI bought the iPhone from eBay.I wanted to know if O2currently unlocks iPhone 4s ?Because last I heard and on the FAQ section they say they don't do it currentlyAlso it says if I'm unlock...

• 7 replies
  • 1 kudos

Is it true o2 don't charge if you go over data?

Currently on an old iPhone simplicity 20 contract where I get 600 minutes, unlimited texts and unlimited data. As I wanted to tether to the iPad and 3 were doing 2,000 minuted, 5,000 texts and all you can eat data for £25 a month I called o2 to cance...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

iPad 4G clanger by Apple

Please be aware of this if you currently own or are planning to buy a new iPad.It appears that Apple have either been deceiving their UK customers or they have made a huge mistake with their new iPad.The version that can be connected to the mobile ne...

How long does iPhone take to unlock with O2

Hi. I had requested my iPhone to be unlocked on Sunday. They took £15 from my credit and he said he's going to give me priority because one advisor I spoke to actually didn't put the request through. He said it'll take two days but still not done???

• 20 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cant hear calls only on loud speaker?

Hello, could someone help i cant hear calls when i make or receive calls unless i use speaker phone started happening yesterday an haven't dropped it or anything like that an haven't ever even used headphone jack tried turning off an on an tried plug...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Excessive data usage iphone 4

Hey, I got an iphone 4 about 2 months ago.. and within the first day I had apparently used 140/500mb of my data. I read lots of things on google about it and made sure that I had shut down apps etc, but it seemed to make no difference, aslong as I wa...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

linking simcard to iphone

I have a questionI have bought a Pay As You Go O2 simcard from ebay.I've contacted O2 about unlocking my iPhone from O2 and they said the simcard is not linked yet to your iPhoneThey said it would take 48 hours to be linked.Do I need to do anything i...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Iphone 4s mms to non iphone users

Hi,Upgraded to an iPhone4s from an iPhone3s today. Everything working fine except from mms. I can recieve MMS from my partner who has sent one from an Android phone but when I send one back, it is not recieved. I can however; send the message to anot...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Yahoo Push Email

Hello all,Just wondering if anybody using Yahoo mail on the iPhone has encountered problem getting push emails to work over the past work, I've had to manually check my inbox as messages have not been getting pushed to my phone it talking several hou...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos