Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New Apple iPad Pro & Air - ORDER NOW

Afternoon all With the weather turning and as we enter Summer, are you thinking of treating yourself? If the answer is YES, then I'm happy to share that the NEW Apple iPad Pro & Air models are NOW available for order and you can get yours the next wo...

Pro 13 inch.png Pro 11 inch.png Air 11 inch.png Air 13 inch.png
Dave-O2 by Community Manager
  • 26 replies
  • 2 kudos

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unlocking iphone 4

I brought a second hand iphone 4 which was on contract but now on pay and goHow do I unlock it to any networkThanks

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Simplicity internet settings

I recently had to visit O2 as my phone wasn't connecting via a 3G network and was told I was on the wrong settings, as I have a simplicity tariff not an iphone tariff. My phone updated the operating system this morning and the same error is now occur...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iphone 4s to iphone 5

can i upgrade my iphone 4s to t iphone 5? i have had this contract for about 10 months and its a 24 month contract but i have not been very happy with it and have had many problems so would i be able to upgrade?

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

IOS 6.1 Update

iOS 6.1 is available for users of the iPhone 3GS and later, iPad 2 and later and iPod Touch 4th generation and later.

• 7 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! setting up my personal email

Hi allI would deeply apreciate a little help to set up my email on my iphone 5 pleasethanks

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Apple Music Cloud Service?

I use Google Music (cloud based music streaming service) on my S3 and my wife wants to do the same on her 4S. Is there such a service that Apple offer?

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

App Problems

I stupidly updated my iphone4 to ios6.0.1 and now when I connect to the app store, it won't let me see the (hundreds of) apps that I purchased or even the ones that need updating. I see from the internet that many people have had the same problem. An...

• 18 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! sim only for 4 years and No data included so i upgrade to better taffif and iphone 5 16gb

Been waiting a very very long time for iphone 5 to come now I just seen messages on here saying none left, I really thought it was going to come today, even took the day off work to be home for delivery man. I wish I would have gone with giffgaff now...

vxr_crash.jpg
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Tethering Issue

I bought a sim free IPHONE 5 to replace my 3gs. Very happy with it and no problems. Except when I tried to set up tethering. When I tapped "Setup Hotspot" i get a message referring me to http://www.02.co.uk/iphonehelp/modem" saying tethering needs ac...

• 14 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Early Upgrade swapping to Sim only

Hi, My contract finishes on April 12th but I can upgrade early on March 13th. I don't plan to renew my contract but switch to a sim only as I'm paying way over the odds at the moment. Does anyone know if I can switch to Sim only on the earlier date o...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos