Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! SIM cards

I am now running 2 phones galaxy s5 and iPhone 5sThe sims are different sizesThe ? I am asking is I want to use both phones can I run 2sim cards with the same number

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim swap

I did my sim swap 72 hours to date in one of the O2 shops just about to go insane after carrying out all the necessary procedures I am still stuck.

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Activation

How long should my new sim take 2 activate? Been 48hours now

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPhone 5 calls dropping after 2 minutes

Hi, i'm having problems with my iphone 5. After around 2 minutes of every phone call (incoming and outgoing) the call goes silent. The call duation timer still continues but there is no sound at my end and i can't be heard at the other end. I've trie...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Ultimate 'Notes' App Guide.

"The Notes app is a stock application for the iPhone that allows you to jot down quick notes on a whim. It’s a fast running app with low overhead that’s perfect for saving a random note or thought."For me the Notes App along with the Reminder and Cal...

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Massively late text delivery

I am not receiving texts on time, some come in on time but some are as late as 12 or more hours. This hasn't been happening long about a week or more.But at present due to family matters I really need to get this resolved ASAP.Please help.I have an i...

• 35 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 4G

I upgraded to 5s. Received my confirmation/welcoming letter - ie welcome to the world of 4G - I still have 3G? Is there something I gave to do?

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

My iPad Air Review.

My iPad Air Review. Recently I purchased the iPad Mini Retina and posted a review about this awesome machine. I have to report that due to my partner absolutely loving it along with the Rayman Game I downloaded, I’ve decided to pass this onto her as ...

iPadAir-1.jpg
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My Network iPhone App Failing Speed Test On 3G

I downloaded the O2 My Network app on my iPhone to test the speeds of my 4G. Since I downloaded the app I haven't been able to get 4G on my phone (problem in the area with the mast again). I have been able to get 3G. When I try to run the speed test ...

gemz4the1 by Level 23: Casual Specs
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Missed calls

Really irritating, my friends call, it says 'not available' or just 'beeps' but if they try again straight away the call goes through!! I have loads of missed calls that it haven't missed and the numbers next to the 'missed call' on my call list. I u...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos