Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New Apple iPad Pro & Air - ORDER NOW

Afternoon all With the weather turning and as we enter Summer, are you thinking of treating yourself? If the answer is YES, then I'm happy to share that the NEW Apple iPad Pro & Air models are NOW available for order and you can get yours the next wo...

Pro 13 inch.png Pro 11 inch.png Air 11 inch.png Air 13 inch.png
Dave-O2 by Community Manager
  • 26 replies
  • 2 kudos

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No network coverage at home

Since upgrading to iPhone 5 from 4 , the network coverage almost non existent from my home ( is fine elsewhere). Wifi connection is great, but can't make/receive calls, send text or play voicemail. Have contacted 'online chat' who say everything is f...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! bolt ons and data bundles after using my allowances

What do i do then to continue using data on my phone after running out of data allowances and even my 1gb worksweb bolt ons within days. I've already spent upto £60 within days not including allowances either or my 1gb worksweb bolt ons. I don't unde...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! When will 30-day 4G SIM-only plans be available?

Pretty much as per the subject title of this thread - does anybody know when O2 are going to introduce 30-day SIM-only plans for 4G data? At the time I write this they're still only offering 12-month SIM-only plans, sadly. Also, I notice that on the ...

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

My reviews of the Targus Versavu iPad Air case

I purchased this case for my iPad Air and I thought I would share my review on here in case some of you guys are looking for a case/multi position case for your iPad Air. Just got this case for my iPad Air and I am delighted with it. The Versavu is m...

10721828424_f33b079709_b.jpg Showing the inner lining of the Versavu IMG_0086.png 2.jpeg IMG_0091.png.jpg
  • 9 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! How do you unlock an old handset?

Hi I have recently upgraded and found the form to unlock my current handset but how do I unlock my old handset?

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Accessing the Internet

I have only just received my Iphone 5S , unless i am at home on wireless connection i cannot access the Internet at all The 3G symbol is showing on the screen and my data roming is on . I have 2GB as part of my contract , everything is switched on . ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Text on iphone delayed

Intermittently texts (not imessage) on my iphone (sent from other iphone also on o2) are getting delayed. Both while sending and while receiving. it mostly happens when I am on a train station (due to congestion ?). Works fine otherwise, I guess.

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

top up

hi, just topped up my phone £10 and it seems to have only topped up £9. not entirely sure why. i want to make use of the Pay And Go Go Go 1000 Texts + 150 Mins + 500MB Web tarriff. what do i do?thanks amy

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 wifi device help

Hello,I use O2 wifi at my gym, I had my iphone 4 and ipad in my devices and used them regualary. I have now got iphone 5 so I logged in and deleted the 4, tried to add the 5, but it won't allow me. Error message says that my name doesn't match record...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos