Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New Apple iPad Pro & Air - ORDER NOW

Afternoon all With the weather turning and as we enter Summer, are you thinking of treating yourself? If the answer is YES, then I'm happy to share that the NEW Apple iPad Pro & Air models are NOW available for order and you can get yours the next wo...

Pro 13 inch.png Pro 11 inch.png Air 11 inch.png Air 13 inch.png
Dave-O2 by Community Manager
  • 26 replies
  • 2 kudos

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I've just bought a blocked iPhone 4

hi all long story short ive just found out by a checkmend report that the "faulty" iphone i bought is actually not faulty but it has been reported lost or stolen and been blocked.but it has not been reported to the police as lost or stolen so what ar...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Media messages

I can't seem to get Media messages on my iphone 4s. I've configured the settings as instructed, but if someone sends me a pic I still have to log onto a website to view it - any advice?

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Iphone 5s delivery update

Ordered a 5s white 16gb on the 23rd September, was given the standard "up to 6/12 weeks" for delivery, spoke to O2 today, and am taking with a pinch of salt, but this changed on the 4th October to up to 2 week delivery. Not sure if that just for me o...

Number_3 by Level 3: Thinker
  • 83 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No voicemail on phone

How do I get voicemail set up on my wife's iPhone 4S never seems to have had it since she got it help would be much appreciated

nevzy31 by Level 4: Observant
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Changing ownership of an iPhone 4

I am giving a relative my old iPhone 4, having used it on O2 pay monthly. He will be using another network's pay as you go. It no longer has a sim in it and I'm wondering how do I arrange to unblock it for his use?

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 4G & iPhone 5

I have an iPhone 5 on contract and was told at the time of upgrade I could use 4G, now however i am told I need to upgrade my phone?? Smacks of mis-selling to me!!! I want answers as I can't upgrade til 20th January 2015!!!

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Voicemail takes ages before it connects !

Hi I am new to O2 . I have rang my mobile to test voicemail and it seems to take forever to connect to voicemail . If I was someone ringing me I would have hung up ages before . Can anyone help or is this normal .

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! swap sim from my phone to my wifes and vice versa,posible?

I have an iphone 4s (micro sim) and my wife an iphone 5 (nano sim). Both under the same o2 account. Is it possible to swap the numbers between the two phones so that I can use the iPhone 5 (with my telephone number) and my wife the 4s with hers? Than...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! personal hot spot

Hi there can anyone answer my question I want to know if using my personal hot spot on my iphone to conect my pc to the internet will take up any of my data usage?

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No network coverage at home

Since upgrading to iPhone 5 from 4 , the network coverage almost non existent from my home ( is fine elsewhere). Wifi connection is great, but can't make/receive calls, send text or play voicemail. Have contacted 'online chat' who say everything is f...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos