Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Changed to iphone 5s

Hi,I had to change my phone from Samsung S3 to Iphone 5S, do I need to contact o2 to change my data bundle as it does not seem to work now but was in the Samsung.Any help offered would be great please.Many thanks.

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Charger

I recently upgraded to a iPhone six and 02 offered me a case and car charger deal. Case is Ok but the car charger just shows up on the phone as unsupported and won't charge. Tried a few cars and all the same. Anyone else experienced this?

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Interference on calls!

HiCan anyone please help? When myself & family members are making calls (we all have iphones, recently very new) whether it is to a landline or a mobile, regardless of who the mobile phone provider is, people cannot understand what we are saying, it'...

• 37 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to clean an iphone 'Home' button

Thought I'd share this, as it took me weeks to finally get my 'Home' button working, but only took seconds to sort it out! I tried the software recalibration of the home button first: Open any app that was installed on your phone when you bought it e...

• 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! iphone 5 not working properly when connected to BT homehub5

Hi, Changed my broadband hub to a BT homehub 5 All devices work well apart from both iphone 5s that we have in the house They show that they are connected and apps work well, but when you try to use an internet browser, it says it is disconnected. Ca...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Incoming calls going to straight to VM

I have been experiencing the same issue for several weeks whereby all caller incoming calls go straight to VM on the first/second call and it is only upon the second or third call it rings. Please help!

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPhone 4S

Hi, hope someone can advise me. I was advised to update my apple software to improve the services available to me, nearly got to the end and the phone has completely stopped downloading. I can't even turn the phone off now. Any help please as to what...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can't send texts

When I try to send texts to non iPhones from my iPad they turn red and won't send. They'll send from my iPhone though. I'm sure they used to send but now starting to doubt my memory. Main reason I'm doubting is that it's taken me over 30 minutes tryi...

• 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

How long untill I receive my replacement phone?

Hi there, I made an insurance claim to replace my cracked iPhone 6, 128gb space grey, and it was picked up today by DPD, does anyone know when I can expect to receive my replacement phone?

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Trouble after porting number over

HiI recently got a new I phone 5s and ported my old number from EE. When I make calls my old number Is displayed but when I send texts the number that came on new sim is displayed. So I seem to have two numbers simultaneously...Is there anything l ca...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos